Your best work gloves?

AlwaysChafed

What is everyone using?

I'm looking for gloves that are thin, durable, and a "possibility" of lasting six months.

The PVC coated gloves are OK at best, they wear out pretty fast, and your hands smell like poop forever. Something about that coating is rancid to my nose, lasting throughout the weekend, lol. Pumice doesn't even penetrate that smell or cut it off. I was thinking batting gloves but those might be too thin... Any recommendation is greatly appreciated.

TooTechie

Geek in Brown
you're better off finding cheap ones you can replace frequently unless you and those around you dont mind smelly gloves. right now there is a deal at home depot 3 pairs of FG gloves for 9.88. i change mine every 2 to 3 weeks so 20 bucks gets you through the summer. youll find the 3 packs of which i speak in a bin near the customer service counter

AlwaysChafed

you're better off finding cheap ones you can replace frequently unless you and those around you dont mind smelly gloves. right now there is a deal at home depot 3 pairs of FG gloves for 9.88. i change mine every 2 to 3 weeks so 20 bucks gets you through the summer. youll find the 3 packs of which i speak in a bin near the customer service counter

That's not bad! I'll check them out.

Yeah, I can handle them for about a month, then it's sock smell time and into the bin.

serco

Ninja lights super thin, no stink, and they are breathable. But they only come in navy blue! Best ive found yet. Last 2 -3 weeks!

Cementups

Box Monkey

TooTechie

Geek in Brown
Its not just getting your hands cut up, cracked bleeding etc...Most of us have worked inside and have seen guys in a trailer snot on a box, or worse. Then there is the mystery goop. One night a package broke open and leaked on a bunch of other ones. It was like this sticky cinnamon smelling stuff that burnt a bunch of us. Our skin was burning like we were on fire. This stuff doesn't stay in the hub. We deliver it...Gloves for the win.

AlwaysChafed

Its not just getting your hands cut up, cracked bleeding etc...Most of us have worked inside and have seen guys in a trailer snot on a box, or worse. Then there is the mystery goop. One night a package broke open and leaked on a bunch of other ones. It was like this sticky cinnamon smelling stuff that burnt a bunch of us. Our skin was burning like we were on fire. This stuff doesn't stay in the hub. We deliver it...Gloves for the win.

True. I see blood on boxes, people spitting in the trailer, snot rockets, chew juice everywhere, etc. great point

Cementups

Box Monkey
I wear gloves for one reason and one reason only...............my wife doesn't want gritty cut up hands caressing her boobies.