moreluck

golden ticket member
It'll be Obama's last day in office.......because he didn't bring fresh new people with him. He picked people who have already "made their bones" in DC....which means they are already tainted & dirty like most politicians are. I fully expect some super-scandals in the next 4 years.

Forrest Gump for prez !

av8torntn

Since he bungled the oath and had to retake take it Wednesday does this mean that we are stuck with this guy one extra day?:happy-very:

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
I am absolutely not an Obama supporter.
But was it not Roberts who screwed up the oath?
Havent followed it much as it makes me want to upchuck.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
And O screwed it up too.
He changed the position of the word "faithfully " from the front of a line to the back.
So much for 2 Harvard educated men.
Bush may have been an idiot to some, but he didn't need any do-overs.

drewed

Shankman
I think the GOP is scrambling already for someone that can defeat obama no matter how popular or successful he maybe. Id be looking for them to put forward a Huck and Romney ticket in 13' after making Guiliani chairperson

av8torntn

I think the GOP is scrambling already for someone that can defeat obama no matter how popular or successful he maybe. Id be looking for them to put forward a Huck and Romney ticket in 13' after making Guiliani chairperson

I sure hope they can find someone better than those three.

drewed

Shankman
Hucks not that bad a canidate and probably could have given Obama a better run for his money then McCain did and I think that ticket was a better balance then the one GOP had this time around and he may have been able to pull in someone like a colin powellesue person as vp