1 year free of FedEx

Code43

This week marks my one year anniversary from leaving FedEx. Best decision I ever made for myself and my family. I waisted 12 years of my life with that company. I would never consider going back. The amount of stress and emotional abuse the company puts on its employees isn't worth the terrible "Industry leading" pay that employees Receive. I wouldn't wish that job on my worst enemy. If I, a college drop out with no other real work experience can get out of that :censored2: hole, anyone can. It took me two years to find a new job. It wasn't easy. I have no regrets. Things will never change at FedEx.

Serf

Good on you! I hope you took the lump sum PPA and did something amazingly epic. Like have groceries paid up front for like 2.5 months.

Cactus

Just telling it like it is
Good for you!

Fred has all locations run like a gestapo and does his best to strip any and all morale away until the barrel is empty.

Any words you'd like to say to Fred?

Code43

Good on you! I hope you took the lump sum PPA and did something amazingly epic. Like have groceries paid up front for like 2.5 months.

I took my money and ran. Was able to make some house repairs and pay off some debt that piled up by trying to support a family on 500 bucks a week. I also got lucky and ended up leaving before I took any of my 2015 vacations. That was also a nice check.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
This week marks my one year anniversary from leaving FedEx. Best decision I ever made for myself and my family. I waisted 12 years of my life with that company. I would never consider going back. The amount of stress and emotional abuse the company puts on its employees isn't worth the terrible "Industry leading" pay that employees Receive. I wouldn't wish that job on my worst enemy. If I, a college drop out with no other real work experience can get out of that :censored2: hole, anyone can. It took me two years to find a new job. It wasn't easy. I have no regrets. Things will never change at FedEx.

Bravo Zulu and a Pewter Falcon to you!!

iDC

How's your back after 12 years? I'm 22 and I just got hired at FedEx Express as a package handler at the hub out here. I'll be working 7 hours (yes you read that right) M-friend.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
How's your back after 12 years? I'm 22 and I just got hired at FedEx Express as a package handler at the hub out here. I'll be working 7 hours (yes you read that right) M-friend.

After 12 years they give you a new skeleton and cartilage...after they fire you for getting injured.

Oldfart

I believe everyone is a winner with you leaving. You hated the place yet stayed 12 years and the company got rid of a bitter employee with a bad attitude. If it took 2 years to find another job, your skills and experience must not be that great. Stress? More than likely the stress was caused by poor work performance and trying to do a job that your skills just were not cut out to do. Have fun in the fast food industry.

Purplepackage

Like 7 hours a week or a day? Regardless you're 22, lift properly stay part time and find another job that won't kill your body.

Though honestly what you'll be doing as a package handler won't break your body down near as much as the repetitive things a driver does

Cactus

Just telling it like it is
I believe everyone is a winner with you leaving. You hated the place yet stayed 12 years and the company got rid of a bitter employee with a bad attitude. If it took 2 years to find another job, your skills and experience must not be that great. Stress? More than likely the stress was caused by poor work performance and trying to do a job that your skills just were not cut out to do. Have fun in the fast food industry.
:villagewrong:

Look at oldfart......first post from super courier himself!

Are you proud to be a weasel worshiper or something?

Oldfart

:villagewrong:

Look at oldfart......first post from super courier himself!

Are you proud to be a weasel worshiper or something?

Just facing realities. High school graduates and GED recipients making 60k to 80k because they don't have the degree needed to use their brains, so they have to use their backs. Those are just the facts and nothing more. Oh sure, there are couriers with a degree but I would put those numbers at less than 10%. If you hate your job and the company so much, why do you stay? It is easy to get on message boards and whine and complain. If the company treats you so bad and your skills are in demand, go find another job making the money you are now with the benefits and security you enjoy. Life is too short to be miserable.

Purplepackage

Just facing realities. High school graduates and GED recipients making 60k to 80k because they don't have the degree needed to use their brains, so they have to use their backs. Those are just the facts and nothing more. Oh sure, there are couriers with a degree but I would put those numbers at less than 10%. If you hate your job and the company so much, why do you stay? It is easy to get on message boards and whine and complain. If the company treats you so bad and your skills are in demand, go find another job making the money you are now with the benefits and security you enjoy. Life is too short to be miserable.

I'm holding on to my seat waiting for a response to this. Where is Mfe

Oldfart

True.

But it's obvious you're making yourself miserable by reading posts on this forum as witnessed by your super defensive first posting. Maybe a rainbows and unicorns website might be more to your liking?
Heck no. This is great reading. A bunch of whining crybabies complaining about their job and yet they keep working there. Just enjoy reading all of the misinformed and ignorant post and wonder what could possibly be posted next. Once again I will ask. If the company sucks so bad and you are so mistreated, why are you still working here?

I am watching some Big Bang Theory reruns. I thought Shelton was crazy. He has nothing on the people complaining on here.

I often wonder the same thing old fart.
So much talk about this jobs sucks .. the pay sucks ... blah blah blah ... unions are great . Why not go to ups if everything is so great there? Nope instead I won't do anything to make my life better I'll just come on here and complain. Don't use the excuse that your too old either if you do nothing to make your life better than you deserve what you get.

sandwich

The resident gearhead
Heck no. This is great reading. A bunch of whining crybabies complaining about their job and yet they keep working there. Just enjoy reading all of the misinformed and ignorant post and wonder what could possibly be posted next. Once again I will ask. If the company sucks so bad and you are so mistreated, why are you still working here?

I am watching some Big Bang Theory reruns. I thought Shelton was crazy. He has nothing on the people complaining on here.
Dano's alter ego?

Schweddy

Balls
How ironic that this thread is about someone who has been gone from friend for over a year now and you're here to tell everyone to find something better.

I really don't think there are all that many people complaining.. might be a few that complain a lot, or not.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member

Go to Iamfefex.com, do not pass go, but make sure you kiss some ass and drink your Kool-Aid on the way.

You have no clue, Cletus.