10/28 Republican Debate

Who won the 10/28 debate?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.
This poll asked who we thought won the debate. Rubio clearly won. It did not ask who we though the nominee would be.
How can a pro-amnesty person win a Republican debate?

They really can't since most Republicans are against amnesty, so they would never garner enough support to win a debate.

They may have a good debate, but can never win with such liberal views.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
How can a pro-amnesty person win a Republican debate?

They really can't since most Republicans are against amnesty, so they would never garner enough support to win a debate.

They may have a good debate, but can never win with such liberal views.
So how is trump doing so well considering all of his liberal views. Guess he can't win either.

moreluck

golden ticket member
cl5O8B7.gif

moreluck

golden ticket member
Maria Bartiromo is a moderator on the next one. I can't stand her voice....it's like fingernails on a blackboard (is that politically correct anymore?)
Don't know if I'll be able to watch it or not.

ImWaitingForTheDay

Annoy a conservative....Think for yourself
Maria Bartiromo is a moderator on the next one. I can't stand her voice....it's like fingernails on a blackboard (is that politically correct anymore?)
Don't know if I'll be able to watch it or not.
Bert and Ernie have a couple open dates ,, Fozzie Bear might be available too

ImWaitingForTheDay

Do they work at Fox Business Channel ? I could enjoy Neil.
How about Jeff Foxworthy be a moderator and call the debate "Are GOPTP Presidential candidates smarter then a fifth grader?" and have an actual fifth grader give the correct answer for each question they get wrong.
Then when the fifth grader beats them, the clowns will declare the questions unfair and call everyone liberal plants.GOPTP would be killed in both situations.

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
This poll asked who we thought won the debate. Rubio clearly won. It did not ask who we though the nominee would be.
Here's the problem as I see it; there was no "debate", rather a "dog and pony" media event for profit.
Both parties have adopted this bastardized format, where individually tailored questions are doled out to one or two candidates of many, while the rest have to wait for their own question.
Very few if anybody gets to rebut anything, so explain to me how this is a "debate"?
What a joke.

bbsam

Staff member
I don't get the Republicans on this one. They bitch and moan about the liberal media and are amazed when they show up and are asked slanted questions from... (wait for it)...THE LIBERAL MEDIA.

Well, have your debates on the EIB Network, Blaze, and Fox. Or are those, "just for entertainment"?

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
NEW YORK (The Borowitz Report)—According to a format negotiated between the Republican National Committee and the television networks, future Presidential debates during the 2016 campaign will strictly forbid questions about things the candidates “said” or “did,” the R.N.C. confirmed on Monday.
Reince Priebus, the chairman of the R.N.C., said that the deal addressed the candidates’ concerns about the previously broadcast debates, which he called “abusively fact-based.”
“In some cases, moderators were asking candidates questions about statements they made two or three weeks earlier,” Priebus said. “This new format will eliminate that kind of ancient history.”
Priebus said that the new format would satisfy not only the candidates but also Republican voters, many of whom have complained about moderators’ ”out-of-control obsession with verifiable information.”
“This is a Presidential debate,” Priebus said. “If people want facts, they can watch ‘Jeopardy.’ ”
In the new format, the time previously allotted to questions about things the candidates said or did will now be devoted to questions written by the candidates themselves and read, verbatim, by the moderators.
“Carly Fiorina would very much like to answer the question, ‘How has your experience as the most successful C.E.O. in U.S. history uniquely prepared you to be its greatest President?’ ” Priebus said. “This new format will let her speak to that.”

ImWaitingForTheDay

I don't get the Republicans on this one. They bitch and moan about the liberal media and are amazed when they show up and are asked slanted questions from... (wait for it)...THE LIBERAL MEDIA.

Well, have your debates on the EIB Network, Blaze, and Fox. Or are those, "just for entertainment"?
ONCE AGAIN, the GOPTP show that they have no clue what a DEBATE IS.

A Debate is not a series of prearranged questions asked by someone who AGREES WITH YOU..

A Debate is unknown questions, asked by either a NEUTRAL person, or someone who does NOT agree with you and YOU have to stand and back up your opinions with supporting statements and/or FACTS..But then, facts do have a well-known lib'rul bias.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
The republicans should just host ALL their debates on FOX news.

That way , FOX can beat them up and at the same time, they can beat each other up like they did in the first FOX debate.

The first FOX news debate was a complete joke, and the questions they asked were retarded at best, but yet, they want to now talk about the Liberal news asking questions that are "Cheap"...

Unlike the crap Megyn Kelly was asking in the first debate.

It matters not.

There isnt anyone who wants to hear what this current slate of GOP candidates has to say.

TOS.

ImWaitingForTheDay

The republicans should just host ALL their debates on FOX news.

That way , FOX can beat them up and at the same time, they can beat each other up like they did in the first FOX debate.

The first FOX news debate was a complete joke, and the questions they asked were retarded at best, but yet, they want to now talk about the Liberal news asking questions that are "Cheap"...

Unlike the crap Megyn Kelly was asking in the first debate.

It matters not.

There isnt anyone who wants to hear what this current slate of GOP candidates has to say.

TOS.
I read that Megyn Kelly promises not to bleed all over Donald Trump at next week's debate.

ImWaitingForTheDay

Morelock.....I am willing to bet you a shiny new dime that the next Republican debate will be full of questions just like this:
-How will you get rid of Obamacare and how bad has it really been for America?
-Do the illegalities of Hillary Clinton make her open for impeachment on day one should she be elected?
-How easily and quickly will you get every undocumented "criminal" out of the country?
-How can America's religious freedoms be protected?
-How deeply should tax cuts for the rich go?
-How deeply should funding cuts for everything but the military go?
-Should the government be stopped from robbing Medicare and Medicaid and exactly how should the private sector handle it from now on?
-How many countries will you bomb and how quickly can we count it?
-What are you going to do about the media not lying for the right enough yet?