100% Surveillance by UPS outside of work; Cell Phone & Computer Usage

Used&AbusedwithNoPrivacy

Loyal_Teamster12
It appears that UPS or someone closely affiliated with UPS feels the need to constantly investigate the activities of employees outside of work, as they monitor all Cell Phone conversations and text messages, where I go using my Cell Phone GPS, all Computer Usage including reading my text messages, places I go, things I do. This has gotten ridiculous as many topics or things I said "Keep Coming UP" in conversation by management or other workers to the point of Harassment, Humiliation, Abuse, and Discrimination. I also think they have some kind of listening device on my phone as a security measure.

I would appreciate any knowledge of this, or words of advice. Thanks in advance.

over9five

Staff member
Two%20New%20Character%20Posters%20From%20Meet%20The%20Fockers.jpg

"We're watching you"

hypocrisy

Banned
If that's true, and you can prove it, (and it's not on a Company phone or computer) that would be in violation of Federal law. I suggest contacting a good private investigator and attorney.

curiousbrain

It appears that UPS or someone closely affiliated with UPS feels the need to constantly investigate the activities of employees outside of work, as they monitor all Cell Phone conversations and text messages, where I go using my Cell Phone GPS, all Computer Usage including reading my text messages, places I go, things I do. This has gotten ridiculous as many topics or things I said "Keep Coming UP" in conversation by management or other workers to the point of Harassment, Humiliation, Abuse, and Discrimination. I also think they have some kind of listening device on my phone as a security measure.

I would appreciate any knowledge of this, or words of advice. Thanks in advance.

Disclaimer: Believe anything I say at your own risk.

[...] they monitor all Cell Phone conversations and text messages, where I go using my Cell Phone GPS, all Computer Usage including reading my text messages, places I go, things I do

This would require an enormous amount of cooperation by the cell phone company(ies), including those who actually own/lease the wireless networks around the country (Verizon, etc) - what is the benefit?

Additionally, as mentioned by a previous poster, it is in violation of federal law and unless you have some highly sensitive information, it is probably not worth the risk and you are being paranoid.

As to the listening device on your phone, if you mean your cell phone I would point out that is not actually required, because if they had the cooperation of the wireless carrier as you previously hinted at, they could just process your conversations at various "nodes" throughout the network. Again, highly unlikely.

If you mean your land line, they wouldn't need to put a listening device on that either because they could tap your phone at any local switch computer and have access to all your phone records, conversations, etc. Although, unless they had a warrant, or were part of the warrantless wiretapping program, this would again be highly illegal and I'm pretty sure your being overly paranoid.

Then again, maybe I work for "them" and am just trying to allay your fears so-as-not-to arouse your suspicion.

Last edited by a moderator:

UPSGUY72

Can you say PARANOID

If that's true, and you can prove it, (and it's not on a Company phone or computer) that would be in violation of Federal law. I suggest contacting a good private investigator and attorney.

A good shrink might be a better option.

Have you been taking your meds on a regular basis?????

Apparently not but I think taken some might make these delusions disappear.

I would appreciate any knowledge of this, or words of advice. I will check in in fourteen hours because I have to go and take my antipsychoitic drugs and I won't be able to wake up. Thanks in advance.

JonFrum

This is all a plot to distract us from their sinister Fluoridation Plan to introduce impurities into our Precious Bodily Fluids and sap our Essence, as explained by General Jack D. Ripper to Group Captain Lionel Mandrake.

dannyboy

From the promised LAND
as they monitor all Cell Phone conversations and text messages, where I go using my Cell Phone GPS, all Computer Usage including reading my text messages, places I go, things I do. This has gotten ridiculous as many topics or things I said "Keep Coming UP" in conversation by management or other workers
Pst, I believe you.
Put on the tin foil hat, and then we can comunicate without them being able to monitor us. It works, really.

d