100% Surveillance by UPS outside of work; Cell Phone & Computer Usage

Discussion in 'UPS Discussions' started by Used&AbusedwithNoPrivacy, Feb 19, 2011.

1. Used&AbusedwithNoPrivacy

Used&AbusedwithNoPrivacy Loyal_Teamster12

It appears that UPS or someone closely affiliated with UPS feels the need to constantly investigate the activities of employees outside of work, as they monitor all Cell Phone conversations and text messages, where I go using my Cell Phone GPS, all Computer Usage including reading my text messages, places I go, things I do. This has gotten ridiculous as many topics or things I said "Keep Coming UP" in conversation by management or other workers to the point of Harassment, Humiliation, Abuse, and Discrimination. I also think they have some kind of listening device on my phone as a security measure.

I would appreciate any knowledge of this, or words of advice. Thanks in advance.

2. over9five

over9five Moderator Staff Member

[​IMG]

"We're watching you"

3. hypocrisy

hypocrisy Banned

If that's true, and you can prove it, (and it's not on a Company phone or computer) that would be in violation of Federal law. I suggest contacting a good private investigator and attorney.

4. curiousbrain

curiousbrain Well-Known Member

Disclaimer: Believe anything I say at your own risk.

This would require an enormous amount of cooperation by the cell phone company(ies), including those who actually own/lease the wireless networks around the country (Verizon, etc) - what is the benefit?

Additionally, as mentioned by a previous poster, it is in violation of federal law and unless you have some highly sensitive information, it is probably not worth the risk and you are being paranoid.

As to the listening device on your phone, if you mean your cell phone I would point out that is not actually required, because if they had the cooperation of the wireless carrier as you previously hinted at, they could just process your conversations at various "nodes" throughout the network. Again, highly unlikely.

If you mean your land line, they wouldn't need to put a listening device on that either because they could tap your phone at any local switch computer and have access to all your phone records, conversations, etc. Although, unless they had a warrant, or were part of the warrantless wiretapping program, this would again be highly illegal and I'm pretty sure your being overly paranoid.

Then again, maybe I work for "them" and am just trying to allay your fears so-as-not-to arouse your suspicion.

Lasted edited by : Feb 19, 2011
  5. trouble maker

trouble maker Member

Have you been taking your meds on a regular basis?????

6. hellfire

hellfire no one considers UPS people."real" Teamsters.-BUG

i would respond but they are listening.............

7. TheKid

TheKid Well-Known Member

Crowbar suggests that you contact an attorney . . . . I suggest you that YOU ARE INSANE ! ! !

8. Funfact

Funfact Well-Known Member

Can you say PARANOID

A good shrink might be a better option.

Apparently not but I think taken some might make these delusions disappear.

9. Nimnim

Nimnim The Nim

[​IMG]

You see nothing. UPS is not out to get you. You will do your job by the methods and as efficiently as possible.

[​IMG]

10. raceanoncr

raceanoncr Well-Known Member

These are not the droids you are looking for.

11. RoyalExpress

RoyalExpress New Member

Are you union or management? Company phone?

12. tomuchdrama

tomuchdrama Member

sleepy u are getting very sleepy,repeat 5 times.:happy2:

13. Anonymous 10

Anonymous 10 Guest

and you need to get to the nearest psyche ward ASAP.

14. Anonymous 10

Anonymous 10 Guest

15. soberups

soberups Pees in the brown Koolaid

16. Big Babooba

Big Babooba Well-Known Member

17. JonFrum

JonFrum Member

This is all a plot to distract us from their sinister Fluoridation Plan to introduce impurities into our Precious Bodily Fluids and sap our Essence, as explained by General Jack D. Ripper to Group Captain Lionel Mandrake.

18. dannyboy

dannyboy From the promised LAND

Pst, I believe you.
    Put on the tin foil hat, and then we can comunicate without them being able to monitor us. It works, really.

d

19. nicky

nicky Active Member

Better bust out the armadillo and aluminum foil helmets so they cant read your thoughts

20. Returntosender

Returntosender Well-Known Member

Maybe it's the FEDs? Are you Arab or practice islam?