#UPSruinslives

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
C7C31285-3412-4F98-9C1F-54176FC53F59.jpeg

If only life were a meme đŸ€Ł

TheDudeAbides92

I was being sarcastic. If you think that not having an appendage between MY legs mean I didn’t bust my ass, bleed and sweat brown for a decade as at PTer before I became a driver you are sorely mistaken. I’m very grateful for my job and my life
..including my beautiful wife, but make no mistake, little boy. Everything I have and own in this world, I earned by busting my hump, not sucking off my center manager.

You should really stop blaming women for your own shortcomings.
Well congrats. the exception proves the rule

My wife?? LMFAO. That’s great you stole a child too? This country is in the toilet

Mary has two mommies

TheDudeAbides92

This whole argument is silly. We have women drivers here who are more reliable than the male drivers L O L. And my mom was a very hard worker her whole life the idea that a woman shouldn’t work is the most ridiculous thing I’ve ever heard.
on top of primarily being responsible for the home and nurturing children sure why not

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
Well congrats. the exception proves the rule

My wife?? LMFAO. That’s great you stole a child too? This country is in the toilet

Mary has two mommies
Stole a child? I have no idea what you’re talking about. I don’t have any kids
not that I think there’s anything wrong with a child having 2 fathers or 2 mothers. Clearly you do
.so we’ll just add “homophobia” next to “misogynia” on your growing list of personality traits for when you become a driver too
.someday. 😉

TheDudeAbides92

How many times you been disqualified from driving?
One. I mean really none it’s based on UPS criteria which is make believe but one lmao. I did it as fast and as safely as possible but that wasn’t apparently good enough.

Course if I were a minority they’d fear a grievance and qualify me but uh yeah sorry son you’re just too white for that. Back to the fields I mean building for you.

Last edited:

TheDudeAbides92

Stole a child? I have no idea what you’re talking about. I don’t have any kids
not that I think there’s anything wrong with a child having 2 fathers or 2 mothers. Clearly you do
.so we’ll just add “homophobia” next to “misogynia” on your growing list of personality traits for when you become a driver too
.someday. 😉
There is no such thing as homophobia or misogyny those are just made up words. I’m not scared of gays they just disgust me. And I don’t hate women in fact I love women

Last edited:

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
There is no such thing as homophobia or misogyny those are just made up words. I’m not scared of gays they just disgust me. And I don’t hate women in fact I love women
“You love women”
..so long as she’s white, stays home and cooks your dinner and doesn’t perform the job that you want to have and she clearly doesn’t deserve because you have a penis and she doesn’t? Gotcha.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
One. I mean really none it’s based on UPS criteria which is make believe but one lmao. I did it as fast and as safely as possible but that wasn’t apparently good enough.

Course if I were a minority they’d fear a grievance and qualify me but uh yeah sorry son you’re just too white for that. Back to the fields I mean building for you.

Lol excuses are like :censored2:s everybody’s got one. Didn’t think you had it in you. you’ll be in the small sort forever
Loser

Turdferguson

Just a turd
Because women don’t belong in the workplace probably. This country has gone straight down the toilet since they have been

OP is right this company is corrupt and selfish joke
Women started working in the workforce during World War II and helped America defeat the Nazis, so are you really upset women are allowed to work, or the fact that without their help we may not have defeated Germany in World War II.