12/31/22

Sporhwhore

Since New Year’s Eve is a paid holiday for all upsers who will get the option to work that day? The reason this is interesting is will a RPCD have the option to work over a 22.4 with less seniority? Or will the company treat it as a “ regular “ Saturday and force 22.4 and not give RPCD the option?🤔 … I know it’s not even Christmas yet but 12/31 only 3 weeks away

Since New Year’s Eve is a paid holiday for all upsers who will get the option to work that day? The reason this is interesting is will a RPCD have the option to work over a 22.4 with less seniority? Or will the company treat it as a “ regular “ Saturday and force 22.4 and not give RPCD the option?🤔 … I know it’s not even Christmas yet but 12/31 only 3 weeks away
It's a paid holiday.
It will ask for volunteers first, then force from the bottom up

Brownwind

NDA and international only. Usually only a few of the younger guys work. Haven’t had to work it in years but it’s definitely not a full day

Brownwind

I just checked the ups home page. You can check the website and see our work schedule. Ups.com

542thruNthru

Screenshot_20221208_183204_Adobe Acrobat.jpg

Hot Carl

All I know is that that's my birthday. I almost hope they message my DIAD telling I'm forced in for the day. Anyone know if the DIAD has emojis? I wanna respond with the phone one.