$160,000 diamond for...

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
Few months ago...We had a loader steal 2 bags of scratch off lottery tickets...he got busted when he tried to cash a few winners in. Guess he didn't know they're useless until activated...lol

Bagels

Family Leave Fridays!!!
I love this quote:
“Any single stone over $100,000 is an expensive stone,” House of Diamonds owner Brent Taubman said when asked about pricey diamonds.

File it under No friend-ing Ship.

hexmurph

I thought $50K was the highest we would insure any package, regardless of content.

works a liitle different on the air cargo side. all air hubs handle nightly shipments from various armored transport companies. items are loaded directly from armored car into an air ULD and onto the plane. the progess of theitems is witnessed by armed gaurds up until the aircraft physically takes off. its completly normal to have parcels worth over a million dollars. these items are insured by ups, but are not deliverdd by a package car. instead are handed off to another armored traport at the destination

i have seen everything you can imagion from gold and silver bullionto bulk shipments of diamonds and rolex watchesto a mickey mantle rookie card.

retiredTxfeeder

cap'n crunch
We have all probably seen shipments from jewelry stores in the system. They go out of their way to leave their names off the return address...it's obvious to some they are very valuable. We had a pt time sup in our building who was stealing diamonds for quite some time and sneaking them out in his sock. LP set him up and watched him. He took the bait and when they approached him, he took off running for the outside fence. They caught him dangling from the barbed wire and drug him back in.

oldngray

nowhere special
We have all probably seen shipments from jewelry stores in the system. They go out of their way to leave their names off the return address...it's obvious to some they are very valuable. We had a pt time sup in our building who was stealing diamonds for quite some time and sneaking them out in his sock. LP set him up and watched him. He took the bait and when they approached him, he took off running for the outside fence. They caught him dangling from the barbed wire and drug him back in.

Security always watches those shipments like a hawk. They know those high values are coming and watch for them. I remember one time I was supposed to have a 25k ring for delivery and it showed up late. Until it arrived LP was having fits about "Where is it?".

Richard Harrow

Deplorable.
when I was a driver, Zales was a big shipper. They never put their name on the return address, but It was the worst kept secret in the company. lol

If you ever see a package with "TCO" out of Parsippany, NJ, do yourself the favor and get a signature.

I've handled $6000 DFU's for that account because some runner didn't know what it was.

Big Arrow Down...D

Leave the gun,take the cannoli
works a liitle different on the air cargo side. all air hubs handle nightly shipments from various armored transport companies. items are loaded directly from armored car into an air ULD and onto the plane. the progess of theitems is witnessed by armed gaurds up until the aircraft physically takes off. its completly normal to have parcels worth over a million dollars. these items are insured by ups, but are not deliverdd by a package car. instead are handed off to another armored traport at the destination

i have seen everything you can imagion from gold and silver bullionto bulk shipments of diamonds and rolex watchesto a mickey mantle rookie card.
Don't forget about the Whales and Panda Bears