Bring it inside, Yes or no?

• Yes

Votes: 4 12.9%
  • No

Votes: 27 87.1%

• Total voters

Coldworld

60 months and counting
In pkg I use to take a hand truck of supplement drinks and medical supplies monthly into a room of a house who had an adult son who was permanently in a wheelchair and pretty much incapacitated…I just rolled it right into the bedroom where his bed was and they had a special lift to get him in and out of bed. I figured these older folks were saints taking care of their son probably till they or the son passes…it was the least I could do and they very much appreciated it and tried to throw a tip my way every time..I said hell no to that. Only stop where I went fully into a house.

Jackburton

Gone Fish'n
Last delivery I made inside was over 10 years ago. Was about 3 boxes of Pampered Chef that two kids opened the door for me. Took them about 5ft inside the house and hear a jingling coming. About 10 seconds later I’m using one of the boxes as a barrier against me and a 50lb dog trying to bite me.

Eventually the dog grabs my arm and the babysitter, along with the kids are screaming. I grab the dog by the neck and yell at the babysitter to close the door as I’m tossing the dog back inside at the same time.

End up going to the Dr with 10 stitches on my forearm and the customer calling the center manager at the time that I shouldn’t have entered the home.

This was the last time I put a package inside a home, period.

Memester

You put yourself at risk by entering someone’s home. It’s ultimately your call, but if someone is elderly or disabled, it is kind to assist them by bringing it into the livingroom.

clean hairy

Struggling to get it to the front door, asked if you can set it inside the door.
Decline.
"My son can help you, little joe, can you help this man?"
Little Joe is nothing but pure muscle, picks up both and takes them in the house.