2011 calendar

fairday

2011 ups caledar such a disappointment. Come on guys , spend some money and make it visual. Its boring, dull, lifeless and uneducational. Maybe the cutbacks should start in the pr dept.

FedExer267

Its better than the FedEx Ground calendar which is a guy driving his truck unshaven smoking a cigarette with smog pooring out the inside of the cab. LOL

bumped

As 407 alluded to...there has been worse calenders. This years is not that bad as I've found people like this years over last years. The calender days are easier on the eyes and cleaner.

Super64

My soup gave me a box full of those ugly ass calenders and told me to give them to all of my business customers. So far I haven't been able to get rid of them because everyone I asked said no. I think this next week I will be giving my DR resies an extra Chirstmas gift in the form of these calenders, its so ugly I may have to hide them under peoples door mats in the interest of their own safety.

bumped

My soup gave me a box full of those ugly ass calenders and told me to give them to all of my business customers. So far I haven't been able to get rid of them because everyone I asked said no. I think this next week I will be giving my DR resies an extra Chirstmas gift in the form of these calenders, its so ugly I may have to hide them under peoples door mats in the interest of their own safety.

Come on. They're not that bad.

brett636

I don't think any calender can top the flop that was the go green one for 2009. An entire years calender fitted into a trifold brochure had to be the worst idea our marketing department has come up with.

TheDick

+1 on second worst calendar EVER. I feel bad when a customer gives me one of those smokin hot chick calendars and what do i hav to trade. Lamest calendar.

Super64

Today I worked as instructed to "hand out" all of my calendars and make them disappear. Never new people in the mall would be so giddy to get a UPS calender.