2016 Republican Convention is set to be a disaster for the GOP...

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Perhaps he can borrow Obama's Teleprompter.
He has his own, just like Obama, and baby Bush, and Clinton, and daddy Bush, and even Ronald Raygun.
reagan-teleprompter.jpg

Sportello

He has his own, just like Obama, and baby Bush, and Clinton, and daddy Bush, and even Ronald Raygun.
reagan-teleprompter.jpg

And every politician giving a prepared speech.

Let's see if he can stay on message. If they get it right tonight they are batting .250 for the convention, good enough for the Big Leagues, but not good enough for the All Stars. He's going for MVP...sad, ... Lyin' Don (tm).

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
And every politician giving a prepared speech.

Let's see if he can stay on message. If they get it right tonight they are batting .250 for the convention, good enough for the Big Leagues, but not good enough for the All Stars. He's going for MVP...sad, ... Lyin' Don (tm).
Does it really matter though?
Party conventions are a big circle jerk anyways.
A bunch of people who would vote for their party no matter what candidate won, get together to pat each other on the back and drink and party.

One thing's for sure, it's like peak season for strippers in Cleveland right now..... make it rain.

BrownArmy

Does it really matter though?
Party conventions are a big circle jerk anyways.
A bunch of people who would vote for their party no matter what candidate won, get together to pat each other on the back and drink and party.

One thing's for sure, it's like peak season for strippers in Cleveland right now..... make it rain.

Lulz.

This convention is part circle-jerk, part circular firing-squad.

bbsam

Staff member
He is waaaaay out there.
He sounds absolutely beside himself . I mean come on, Trump is NOT a conservative. You couldn't listen to him last night and say, "Yeah. Small government."

Face it. At least in the short term, Obama has been the transformative president he suggested. There WILL NOT be a conservative elected president this year.

He sounds absolutely beside himself . I mean come on, Trump is NOT a conservative. You couldn't listen to him last night and say, "Yeah. Small government."

Face it. At least in the short term, Obama has been the transformative president he suggested. There WILL NOT be a conservative elected president this year.
I guess we will find out.
It's fun to watch

tonyexpress

Whac-A-Troll Patrol
Staff member
Thiel: Fake Culture Wars Only Distract Us From Our Economic Decline

“I don’t pretend to agree with every plank in our party’s platform. But fake culture wars only distract us from our economic decline," he said. "When I was a kid, the great debate was about how to defeat the Soviet Union. And we won. Now we are told that the great debate is about who gets to use which bathroom. This is a distraction from our real problems. Who cares?"

bbsam

Staff member
Thiel: Fake Culture Wars Only Distract Us From Our Economic Decline

“I don’t pretend to agree with every plank in our party’s platform. But fake culture wars only distract us from our economic decline," he said. "When I was a kid, the great debate was about how to defeat the Soviet Union. And we won. Now we are told that the great debate is about who gets to use which bathroom. This is a distraction from our real problems. Who cares?"
Are any "culture wars" not fake?