2018 Election Results - a Blue Wave or a Blue Ripple???

MAKAVELI

It was a close race ... 60% of the eligible voters turned out in Georgia setting a new record.
Georgia has a strong Forced Balanced Budget so neither party can get far off the tracks here.
Blacks already comprise a higher percent of the state government employees than that comprise the % population.
Georgia was awash in National Democrat funding and appearances.
A better Dim candidate might have won in an onslaught.
She would have won if the Secretary of State wasn't in charge of his own election. You at one corrupt governor.

vantexan

It was a close race ... 60% of the eligible voters turned out in Georgia setting a new record.
Georgia has a strong Forced Balanced Budget so neither party can get far off the tracks here.
Blacks already comprise a higher percent of the state government employees than that comprise the % population.
Georgia was awash in National Democrat funding and appearances.
A better Dim candidate might have won in an onslaught.
And northern liberals will keep moving into the State, changing the demographics. Georgia most likely a blue state in 10 years or less.

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
I would never vote for Trump but god I hope the dims come up with something better than Hillary or the other names that are currently being tossed around.
Your hope is vain. Thats the party of Dims.
You can toss names like a salad and look in the bowl and you won't see anyone better or worse.
If Hillary was the low standard, what would a Dim say or do that would make him different than Hillary?
What platform or position would a Dim have that would make him the star of the party?

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
She would have won if the Secretary of State wasn't in charge of his own election. You at one corrupt governor.
Funny, your ignorance doesn’t change my perceptions of you.
I’m at NA now.
I’ll explain how the Dim Liars are deceiving you.
The emphasis here is to force a December 4th runoff as Georgia requires when no candidate reaches 50% of the vote.
The Dims are bitching about the Georgia law that requires purging of the registered voter rolls in odd number years for voters:
  • Voters that have not voted in the last 7 years and they failed to respond to mailed notices from the state.
  • Voters that were convicted of a felony
  • Voters whose name does not match other government databases. They can still vote if they have a Georgia Driver's License.
  • There are several other reasons but the total number removed was in the hundreds whereas Stacey needed over 17,000 just to get to a forced runoff.

In ever numbered years, the local election board is charged to remove voters:
  • that have died.
  • convicted of a felony
  • Moved out of county
  • Other minor/infrequent reasons
The major contested areas, again numbering in the hundreds, was the rejection of provisional ballots and mail-in ballots that did not comply with Georgia law.

Last edited:

MAKAVELI

The emphasis here is to force a December 4th runoff as Georgia requires when no candidate reaches 50% of the vote.
The Dims are bitching about the Georgia law that requires purging of the registered voter rolls in odd number years for voters:
  • Voters that have not voted in the last 7 years and they failed to respond to mailed notices from the state.
  • Voters that were convicted of a felony
  • Voters whose name does not match other government databases. They can still vote if they have a Georgia Driver's License.
  • There are several other reasons but the total number removed was in the hundreds whereas Stacey needed over 10,000 just to get to a forced runoff.

In ever numbered years, the local election board is charged to remove voters:
  • that have died.
  • convicted of a felony
  • Moved out of county
  • Other minor/infrequent reasons
The major contested areas, again numbering in the hundreds, was the rejection of provisional ballots and mail-in ballots that did not comply with Georgia law.
Your ignorance is bliss, I guess.
Georgia settles federal lawsuit alleging it blocked thousands of minority voters

MAKAVELI

Just another example of you lying since this was a lawsuit in 2015 and the results were incorporated into the Georgia voting laws and are reflected in provisional ballots. The lawsuit was settled in 2017.
If you are going to be a POS and lie, you need to try harder.
SMH
Wtf did I lie about? Your pOS new governor has a track record of voter suppression and disenfranchisement. Own it bruh.:happy2:

newfie

so where are we?

Mcsally see's the vote count go against her and graciously concedes to her opponent

how did Gilligan do in florida?
how did grim reaper nelson do in florida
how did gap tooth abrams do in Georgia?

you snowflakes just don't know how to lose with character

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
so where are we?

Mcsally see's the vote count go against her and graciously concedes to her opponent

how did Gilligan do in florida?
how did grim reaper nelson do in florida
how did gap tooth abrams do in Georgia?

you snowflakes just don't know how to lose with character
Gillum and Abrams got millions of dollars worth of 'name' exposure in their states and nationally as well.
Both are strong candidates and they'll be back in future races.
If Abrams loses a few hundred pounds and some dental work, she'll do well.