2021 Buyout?

DiadesSuk

Lol no it doesn't

My personal hat is off to the genuinely good PKG and FDR dispatchers in this company, those have to be the least respected jobs we have yet have tremendous impact when done correctly
They ever teach you in Corp about a compliment sandwhich lol? That said, I appreciate my driver. Man works hard and long to provide for his family, eats at a rest stop here in town then gets back at it. Good guy.

DELACROIX

In the Spirit of Honore' Daumier
As long as you realize that, then that's all that matters. PS: Does your extortion contract require you to walk around acting like people in Corp hate you? Just curious for future discussion.

Not so much hate me as an individual... they just deny my existence..🤫

DiadesSuk

Nah they're still sitting on the shelf never handed them out lol
That hit me right in the feels lol.. Ive been with the company for over 10 years and never got any of my service awards lol. I asked about 5Y and it was said that a manager had it in their desk and lost it lol...

bottomups

Bad Moon Risen'
That hit me right in the feels lol.. Ive been with the company for over 10 years and never got any of my service awards lol. I asked about 5Y and it was said that a manager had it in their desk and lost it lol...
You're getting cheated. Those things make for some nice campfire material.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
Probably took the Applebee’s gift card and trashed the rest