22.3 Combo job bidding rights

Upstanding

Hello, I am interested in the bidding rights of 22 3, jobs within the central states supplement agreement with UPS. I am looking for examples of where 22.3 combo employees were awarded 22.2 full-time positions, during a bid job opening, because they worked all or part of their day within a classification. They were awarded these jobs over 22.2 full-time employees with more seniority(I.e. drivers) because of the within the classification first bidding language. I would like to know the city ,facility, local and business agents name, for any of these jobs that were awarded under the seniorty language in the central state supplement agreement to 22,3s. Thanks for your help.

Turdferguson

Just a turd
Hello, I am interested in the bidding rights of 22 3, jobs within the central states supplement agreement with UPS. I am looking for examples of where 22.3 combo employees were awarded 22.2 full-time positions, during a bid job opening, because they worked all or part of their day within a classification. They were awarded these jobs over 22.2 full-time employees with more seniority(I.e. drivers) because of the within the classification first bidding language. I would like to know the city ,facility, local and business agents name, for any of these jobs that were awarded under the seniorty language in the central state supplement agreement to 22,3s. Thanks for your help.

Never heard of a 22.2 driver before.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
wjkoP8.gif

Upstanding

Yes, this is a full-time porter position that existed prior to the 1997 contract. Over the years when these jobs became vacated, they have been awarded to both full-time drivers with the most seniority and 22.3 combo positions that work within the classification. These decisions have been very arbitrary over the years since the creation of the 22.3s. What I'm looking for is a pattern one way or the other under Central States language in other facilities that has been consistent. Any feedback would be helpful.

Turdferguson

Just a turd
Yes, this is a full-time porter position that existed prior to the 1997 contract. Over the years when these jobs became vacated, they have been awarded to both full-time drivers with the most seniority and 22.3 combo positions that work within the classification. These decisions have been very arbitrary over the years since the creation of the 22.3s. What I'm looking for is a pattern one way or the other under Central States language in other facilities that has been consistent. Any feedback would be helpful.

Here those jobs have been awarded to the full timer with the most full time senority.