eats packages

Deranged lunatic
I was dispatched very light today. We were started an hour early at 8:00 AM and I walked out the gate at 4:30 and got some guarantee pay to drive home. The Braves/Dodgers game started then, that didn't end well for Atlanta.
Same here but 8:15. No sign that we would get a light day until it happened.
We did roll a double or more that arrived late at 8:40. Not a ton for a large center but tomorrow should be interesting.

Dough99

So today at PCM our Center Manager said he had a surprise for us. About 30 seconds later about 15 guys dressed in browns walked into where we were standing at PCM and our center manager said these new guys are the new 22.4 drivers and they will be treated with the utmost respect and if anything other than that was reported to him actions would be taken. He then rattled off a list of names (all senior drivers on the 9.5 list) and had these guys ride with the drivers to start to learn the area. He then said another slew of these 22.4 drivers would be coming in next week. He said once we get into 2019 almost all drivers can expect a 22.4 driver to meet them around 4:30 and they’ll be taking over the remaining work for that day keeping almost all RPCD’s at 8 hours a day. Apparently the only OT we’ll be seeing will be in peak season. Sad days ahead indeed.
Troll

Coldworld

60 months and counting
You must have to paper boy (throw) those deliveries to the door. Because you can’t leave the other packages unsecured. Maybe he has a helper.
Ive seen drivers leave the bulkhead door open and walk around a apt complex for 15 minutes.... many don’t care

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
I was dispatched very light today. We were started an hour early at 8:00 AM and I walked out the gate at 4:30 and got some guarantee pay to drive home. The Braves/Dodgers game started then, that didn't end well for Atlanta.
I would love to see 22.4 work this way.

Drivers start between 7:30-8. No air just get right to work.

22.4 work the last couple hours of preload then go deliver air and any late trailers or areas that were heavy.

Drivers consistently back before 5 pm