24 Vacations hours posted to 2023 payroll mistakes

OldUPSguy

I am due to retire with 35 years soon. I took all six vacations and my option week from January 1 through the second week in February.
My problem is, payroll paid me for all my vacations at the end of December. (All seven and the option week) now I am 344 hours short in 2024, because they also posted my hours in 2023. It has been six weeks and they have not corrected it yet. I have my supervisor and Union working on this. I need 850 hours to retire with 35 years. I really need those 344 hours on 2024. Anybody got any ideas?

Brownwind

You still havent said what Supplement you are under. Or what state.These may help.You actually picked these weeks as your regular vacations and will be working after them to get your required hours?
I don’t believe this is a real post. How would you know to pick these weeks, understand the hours and not understand what local you’re in? Not to mention 35 years and not even pay attention to the mailings especially during this past contract year.

Coldworld

60 months and counting
I am due to retire with 35 years soon. I took all six vacations and my option week from January 1 through the second week in February.
My problem is, payroll paid me for all my vacations at the end of December. (All seven and the option week) now I am 344 hours short in 2024, because they also posted my hours in 2023. It has been six weeks and they have not corrected it yet. I have my supervisor and Union working on this. I need 850 hours to retire with 35 years. I really need those 344 hours on 2024. Anybody got any ideas?
Is it 6 weeks and an optional week or 7 weeks and an optional week….you gave both scenarios above

OldUPSguy

So I guess when you’re saying supplements you’re talking about retirement supplements which is something I’m not familiar with but I do know what pension plan I’m on I’m on the UPS/IBT