24 Vacations hours posted to 2023 payroll mistakes

Coldworld

60 months and counting
hSIi7lpPRike.gif
Wait… a meme without Sean O’Briens face on it???? What gives pops???

Johney

Wasn't a mistake, they pay Vacation two weeks early
This. You are going to have a tough time getting it straightened out. I too am in UPS/IBT. I had an issue with them when I retired. I worked right up to and on the last day before I left…November 30th, my supervisor cleared me on December 1st. Didn’t work on that day at all, received no pay, except for my first pension check. Fast forward 3 months later they want their December pension payment back saying I was still on the books for that month and not eligible for a pension check. Took me a month of phone calls to HR,pension board and a few trips back to my supervisor to try and straighten it out. Luckily my supervisor was a decent guy and helped me get it sorted out so I didn’t have to pay it back. All I can say is good luck you’re going to need it.

oldngray

nowhere special
This. You are going to have a tough time getting it straightened out. I too am in UPS/IBT. I had an issue with them when I retired. I worked right up to and on the last day before I left…November 30th, my supervisor cleared me on December 1st. Didn’t work on that day at all, received no pay, except for my first pension check. Fast forward 3 months later they want their December pension payment back saying I was still on the books for that month and not eligible for a pension check. Took me a month of phone calls to HR,pension board and a few trips back to my supervisor to try and straighten it out. Luckily my supervisor was a decent guy and helped me get it sorted out so I didn’t have to pay it back. All I can say is good luck you’re going to need it.
After you retire the union stops caring about you

oldngray

nowhere special
Well they were going to help but the president of our hall was some kind of rep or whatever for the pension fund so he couldn’t help due to conflict of interest or some crap.
My BA was a POS and when I called the hall they couldn't understand the differences between UPS Teamsters and other members of Central States.