3 Questions - Will A Seat Belt Violation Prevent Me From Driving? AND

Discussion in 'UPS Discussions' started by JBrown003, May 31, 2012.

1. JBrown003

JBrown003 New Member

During the DOT physical exam -- is the urinalysis taken from the UPS employee strictly for assssment of medical conditions within the body; such as kidney infection, protein in the urine, high blood sugar. OR is the urinalysis strictly administered for substance abuse testing? OR is it both?:nobrainzombis:
  2. brown_trousers

brown_trousers Active Member

well.. Its kind of a red flag that you are even asking this question!
  3. Indecisi0n

Indecisi0n Well-Known Member

Your IP has been traced and you are now officially disqualified.
  4. midwest brown

midwest brown Member

5. Anonymous 10

Anonymous 10 Guest

They are checking for sugar only. If you are one of these guys who likes to rock the chronic and are thinking of driving for a career I'd suggest a life change. If they have reason for a probable cause test it's already to late for union intervention to save your job. You will be S O L.
  6. Funfact

Funfact Well-Known Member

Those who play with fire get burned sooner or later...
  7. CRASH501

CRASH501 New Member

"complete dope"
  8. rocket man

rocket man Well-Known Member

if i were you id jump from a high bridge a seat belt violation ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooonnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
  9. Buck Fifty

Buck Fifty New Member

This is your brain [​IMG]This is your brain on drugs!!!! Somebody help me PLEASE !!! This troll feeding is addicting !
  10. brownmonster

brownmonster Man of Great Wisdom

Had my physical and piss test a few weeks ago. I peed in the cup, she went in and checked it, came out and said it's good. Not a drug test.