340 methods

We heard ups will start disciplining for repeated failure to strictly follow 340 methods. So I guess now since we are human they will build cases to fire whoever they want whenever they want. You didn't bend at the knees that time, you grabbed that strap, oops you missed a handrail. Harass in the name of safety. Hope I can last 15 more years! Wish ups would realize the loads aren't perfect and we aren't robots.

bumped

We heard ups will start disciplining for repeated failure to strictly follow 340 methods. So I guess now since we are human they will build cases to fire whoever they want whenever they want. You didn't bend at the knees that time, you grabbed that strap, oops you missed a handrail. Harass in the name of safety. Hope I can last 15 more years! Wish ups would realize the loads aren't perfect and we aren't robots.

Its more like 10340 methods. Ask for a printout of those 340 methods.

bumped

I have never received a preload communication card

D. Check for Over-70 pound packages.

1. Use the information on the Preload Communication Card for your vehicle to determine the number and locations of the Over-70 pound packages.

dupa

On-Road Integrated Optimization and Navigation.
So it begins. I have been saying since I first heard of ORION and did my homework, that soon any driver over a median age of say mid 40ish and above will be in murky water once entire system is in working order.

If you dont think at the next contract that Atlanta wont have large analysis of data showing the "huge" amounts of miles(gas) saved by this "ingenious" system, whereas (as we are all well aware) the evil teamster thieving drivers hours will prove to not bare out the simplicity of this wonderment.

Why if given the tools to make all routes shorter and or more condensed, easier to follow, thus any :censored2: can do it. why is it taking the peons more time to do it.

They will come prepared to show millions in "lost" wages

MC4YOU2

Wherever I see Trump, it smells like he's Putin.
The "big savings" is mostly in metro areas by having small pickup accounts picked upon delivery. I guess it's not obvious to the shareholders that it's really just a policy change that could have been done by simply designating infrequent shippers pickups account to be serviced upon delivery. I can't see why there was a need to spend million$ just to do pickups on delivery. Anyone who's been here for 10 years or more has had days
when that was necessary.
Maybe the software developer is a family member of Scott Davis or something. UPS must think the shareholders are total idiots. Whatever appears to be innovative, and can be made to appear profitable "must be."
Like how profitable PAS is. As long as supervisors spend half the day running misloads, then paying grievances on the same.

MC4YOU2

Wherever I see Trump, it smells like he's Putin.
We're going live in 30 days. We were told the old days of 30"and 60" selection areas are no longer applicable. Out the door along with customer service.

By The Book

We're going live in 30 days. We were told the old days of 30"and 60" selection areas are no longer applicable. Out the door along with customer service.
The job is still the same it's just harder to find stuff(not loaded in Orion order). The customer service is still a part as well, just harder to explain the inconsistent delivery/pickup times to the customers.

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
Make a list of the methods on paper. At each stop, check each element as you complete it. At the end of the day when you have 4 stops and 2 pickups done, they may understand the harsh reality of over inflation of expectations.