407 banned?

Status
Not open for further replies.

bbsam

Staff member
I didn't. Try googling Xenforo and banned...click on the first search result.....
Now that is pretty wicked-cool. I've never seen that option around here, but if I did and I used it, I would let everybody know I did. Easier than putting people in queue and having to approve their posts all the time.

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
Now that is pretty wicked-cool. I've never seen that option around here, but if I did and I used it, I would let everybody know I did. Easier than putting people in queue and having to approve their posts all the time.
So it wasn't you???
Honestly, I'm not sure you were ever the prime suspect anyway.

bbsam

Staff member
No. It wasn't me. I could see how it could be handy and yet why not just ban a person altogether?

blkmamba

She's still a pup. I got a laser pointer out and took her out in the back at night in the snow. She chased it for an hour. She's a pure beast.

Best way to walk a dog. You can kick your feet up, drink a beer and keep the dog entertained for hours.

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
20140203_223806.jpg
20140203_223806.jpg

gingerkat

This pic made me "step in" (ha ha) to say that it reminds me of the avatar that Bubblehead had of his foot stomping you-know-who a while back - lol

gingerkat

She's so cute! I'm glad you got a good one to help you get over your last little one! Dogs/cats are wonderful additions to the family (maybe better than humans - lol)

gingerkat

I thought he was an actor of some sort, but I just don't watch that much TV.

Please send him my way and he can "pretend" to be my friend too - lol

But I still think your puppy is a hell of a lot cuter!

over9five

Staff member
LOL. Over, I'm so computer stupid that I'm not sure what you said. In fact, I'm not sure what I would Google to figure it out. And I'm not calling you out. Seems there are several former mods and none of the mods I have seen around here know anything of slowing down members' computers. Alien abduction, yes. Computer interference, no.
Ah, my mistake, apologies.
I really only came out to back my friend 407.
Nothing to see here, move along.
Returning to Lurk-Mode.

Status
Not open for further replies.