407 banned?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Johney

Ouch. When 3 members PMd me saying they were having connection issues, I first told them to clear their cache. Then I told them about Cloudfare nodes, which can affect several users from around the country.
All this time, I'm thinking "Strange how only members who have recently gotten into it with certain mod(s) are being affected".
As for what you're talking about, anyone can Google.
And anyone with any forum experience knows that without Google. We act like it's some big secret. It's not.
Hey! What does he have to do with it?:happy2:

bbsam

Staff member
Now I'm confused?
First you seemed defensively offended at the notion, and now you're claiming ignorance?
I thought I was clear the whole time.

We don't even know if it is possible for the site staff to slow down members computers. But since three members computers were slowed down some jump to the conlusion that tampering is not only possible but obviously happening. That's quite a leap of logic as far as I can tell.

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
LOL. Over, I'm so computer stupid that I'm not sure what you said. In fact, I'm not sure what I would Google to figure it out. And I'm not calling you out. Seems there are several former mods and none of the mods I have seen around here know anything of slowing down members' computers. Alien abduction, yes. Computer interference, no.
Do u get tired after you backpedal? I know i do....

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular

We don't even know if it is possible for the site staff to slow down members computers. But since three members computers were slowed down some jump to the conlusion that tampering is not only possible but obviously happening. That's quite a leap of logic as far as I can tell.
Leap of logic?? Google "Xen-foro" (the BC website software that's listed by name if you scoll to the bottom of the webpage) and "lagging issues". It's not a leap of logic....it is a built in program in the software. I guess Dave was right....anyone can google! I'm not accusing anyone of anything....but don't pretend it's all fiction.

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture

Who's we?

bbsam

Staff member
And the mod goes...silent. Hmmmm....
no. I went searching. All I saw was that xenforo and cloudflare had lag issues. That was never disputed. What I didn't find was something suggesting that as an option for moderators or administrators.

Status
Not open for further replies.