407 banned?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Upstate, you do not like my post? you cant even cross the street by yourself! and thanks to you, we dont get helpers next peak! We get crossing guards! By the way, get over yourself! and take.........................

that dork picture of yourself down. Rainman! we dont laugh with you.....just at you!
Thanks for another dislike.....Upstate.....beep beep...look out here comes a car!..hope you got a warning letter, for being stupid...lol...lol

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
Upstate, you do not like my post? you cant even cross the street by yourself! and thanks to you, we dont get helpers next peak! We get crossing guards! By the way, get over yourself! and take.........................

that dork picture of yourself down. Rainman! we dont laugh with you.....just at you!
my-name-is-dave-and-i-am-a-weirdo-.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Nimnim

The Nim
There's been times where I've not been able to access this site reliably, (slow, error messages, unable to post) and I just assumed the host or some part of the network it takes me to get to the site was having problems.

It seems that only those that have problems with the moderation claim they're being targeted and it's not just an issue either on their end or somewhere in world wide web.

I won't say it's impossible for site administration or the moderators to do something to cause it, but why play the games and not just straight up ban the ips related to and the account of a person they don't like. It'd cause far less drama in the longterm.

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
I won't say it's impossible for site administration or the moderators to do something to cause it, but why play the games and not just straight up ban the ips related to and the account of a person they don't like? It'd cause far less drama in the longterm.

It would not be a good business decision to do so.

Nimnim

The Nim
It would not be a good business decision to do so.

Well since logged in members of this site don't see ads and generate ad revenue, I don't see the problem. It might get quieter here, but less drama and more "helpful" information towards people who might find this site through google looking for an answer, who are less likely to create an account and as such see the ads which generate revenue.

Edit: Personally I like a little drama here, it adds a certain flair, but it's definitely gone a bit overboard lately between heated contract negotiations and this hard hit towards certain members.

Status
Not open for further replies.