70 year old feeder driver in accident

rod

Retired 22 years
ex's will get half of the pension anyway unless it is traded off for something else in the divorce settlement (like property). After a certain age ( it might be 70) you get you pension check even if you continue to work at ups. Read Marty's story. I think he has been double dipping for a long time. Hang in there "dammor" - just don't be hanging at ups when your 70! A person needs to devote some of their life to something other than being a R-O-B-O-T.

ups79

I don't believe that the union would allow you to still be an active member of a pension plan and receive a pension from that plan. Hell, here inorder to go to work after you retire, you have to have in writing from the managers of the plan an approvable to work.

LKLND3380

San Pedro Valley News-Sun | Serving communities of Benson, St. David, Pomerene, Cascabel, Mescal, J-Six and Dragoon

The photo looks like it was a clear morning but maybe their was fog at the time? I did notice "while a responding DPS officer was also treated and released from Benson Hospital after his patrol car hit the back of an 18-wheeler."