804 Members Uniting

Discussion in 'UPS Discussions' started by local804, Aug 3, 2008.

1. local804

local804 Well-Known Member

2. over9five

over9five Moderator Staff Member

I think they could have written it better. In the end, it came off more as an add to buy their t-shirt!

3. tieguy

tieguy Banned

4. cino321

cino321 Active Member

I'm noticing a bit of a TDU movement in my building too; not sure if it's a good or bad thing yet, but with our current rank and file, I'm willing to keep an open mind.

5. upsdude

upsdude Well-Known Member

I went to a TDU organizational meeting a few years ago with full intention of joining. After the TDU speaker spent the first 30-45 minutes talking about abortion rights and saving the planet I got up and left. I can’t remember ever reading about either of those topics in a contract book.

6. local804

WOW!!!! I went to one 3 weeks ago and the only topics talked about was our health and welfare, pensions (804) and a few safety issues. I can say I have never heard anything about abortion rights or saving the planet at a TDU meeting. I would have an objection about talking about abortion.

7. local804

If you want to see a prison photos from the 43rd street building I am sure the NYPD has the mugshots of the supervisor that was caught fondling little childrens legs with pencaps or maybe the FBI has one on the DM Joe P. :)

8. JonFrum

JonFrum Guest

Where and when was the meeting? Who was the speaker?

I've never heard either of those issues addressed by TDU. (Though I suppose everyone is in favor of Saving The Planet in one way or another.)

9. upsdude

I left there scratching my head.

10. upsdude

Ouch!

11. over9five

The TDU meeting was in the next room.....

12. upsdude

Meeting was in Newport News Virginia at a steak house in the early 90's. I don't remember the speaker's name, sorry. I remember the location because I eat there when I pass through the town when traveling.

13. tieguy

tieguy Banned

good to know. Sounds like they fit right in with the thugs in the prison photo.

14. local804

Didnt your mother tell you not to judge a book by its cover Tie? What would give you the thug impression? shirt not tucked in? necklace? blacks and puerto ricans? please tell

15. cino321

cino321 Active Member

Oh this is going to be a good thread.

16. broncobros1

broncobros1 New Member

I wonder where the 18 mill went...I'm sure that there is no criminal actions involved. Wake up!

17. brazenbrown

brazenbrown New Member

[​IMG]

Don't fool with us or your going down!:angry:

Totally prison like and they meant it to look that way
    ! Jmho..

Lasted edited by : Aug 4, 2008
  18. IDoLessWorkThanMost

IDoLessWorkThanMost New Member

enjoy

Lasted edited by : Aug 4, 2008
  19. over9five

Too bad PassYouBy is on vacation. I would have liked to see what he could have done with that picture.

What's with the head in the corner?

20. tyugar

tyugar New Member

Maybe it is tieguy