804 President to step down after members see video on controversy

Johney

In the last hour of cooking take a beer, 1/2 cup of Apple cider vinager,1/2 cup brown sugar and mix. Put ribs in a pan and add mix to just touching bottom of ribs in pan. Cover tight with foil and put back on grill or in oven just hot enough so mix slightly boils or steams in pan. 1/2 hour maybe 40 mins. Take out back on grill and add sauce maybe 15 mins. WaaLaa. Fall off the bone tender.

Brown Spider

I'm not watching 19 min of that. Is he really stepping down? I just spoke to Neil yesterday....he didn't mention anything. Brown Spider...spill it!

I would guess that Neil didn't mention anything because there was nothing to mention. I don't know any more than what I've seen here but, and I'll go out on a limb here, Tim isn't stepping down just because Joey Buttafuco "aksed" him to!

In the last hour of cooking take a beer, 1/2 cup of Apple cider vinager,1/2 cup brown sugar and mix. Put ribs in a pan and add mix to just touching bottom of ribs in pan. Cover tight with foil and put back on grill or in oven just hot enough so mix slightly boils or steams in pan. 1/2 hour maybe 40 mins. Take out back on grill and add sauce maybe 15 mins. WaaLaa. Fall off the bone tender.
Thank you sir. I appreciate that tip.

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
I'm just not sure that you truly appreciate Amy's talents. C'mon..."golf ball thru a garden hose"? I'm betting that Amy could suck a basketball thru a straw!
Depending on which building you're in....i'm sure we both know some female members of ups management who could do the same...lmao.

Brown Spider

Depending on which building you're in....i'm sure we both know some female members of ups management who could do the same...lmao.

I'd agree, but I'm not sure that I'd limit that to "female" members of ups management. A lot of those bright eyed and ambitious young guys know that they have to use their head to move up the ladder.