• Civilian Trial

Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Military Tribunal

Votes: 13 76.5%

• Total voters

Babagounj

Strength through joy
TOS, French Law ?
They have a rule which states that if you were to be tried in your homeland courts and if there is the possibility of you being convicted & sentenced to death, then we will not allow you to be sent home.
AS for Gitmo , why has every international civil rights group and/or concerned group been allowed to inspect Gitmo and said nothing ? Could it be because the inmates were being treated better than the media lies stated ?

As for barry being greeted around the world; most local media outlets describe him as a joke .

tieguy

Banned
Today, OBAMA is welcomed around the world. I suggest you embrace the redefining of our country to the world, and take your blinders off.

Do you still have your blinders on? While Obama is supposedly welcomed around the world and is selling many T-shirts his soldiers are being killed around the world. If they like Obama then they would not kill his troops.

I think his allies like him less since he has done everything he can to piss them off.

Come back to me when the terrorist lay down their arms because they love Obama so much.

Until then you're just another Liberal sucker buying into the hype and BS.

Let me know if that font is big enough. Looks like you love large font.:happy-very:

tieguy

Banned
TIEGUY,

I wonder who has it wrong?? The hundreds of millions of people around the world and the 52 million who voted for OBAMA or the 49 million republicans who believe BUSH was right??

Do the math.

Do the math? No problem Bush actually got 62 million votes in 2004 elections.

Of those approximately 3 million were estimated to be democratic voters.

I know its hard work googling numbers but could you occasionally actually try to post something that is semi-accurate?:happy-very:

D

Dis-organized Labor

The one thing President OBAMA has done for America, is to restore our credibility around the world. During BUSH, there wasnt ONE COUNTRY he could visit where he wasnt greeted by thousands of protesters and his image burned in effigy.

You're making a lot of this up.
As for Obama's creditability???? You've got to be kidding us? Right? What exactly has he done? I can't think of a single thing positive. Being a push over and bowing to Muslims doesn't make you creditable.
Give us a break!!!

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
PSSST, TIEGUY,

Indeed, in 2004 BUSH got 62 million votes against Kerry.

BUT, OBAMA recieved:

365 OBAMA
53%

173 McCain
46%

286 Bush
51%

252 Kerry
48%

YOURE STILL A FEW MILLION SHORT TIEGUY.

And it appears, MILLIONS of REPUBLICANS voted for OBAMA.

Seems, you missed the boat and voted with the minority.
:peaceful:

tieguy

Banned
PSSST, TIEGUY,

Indeed, in 2004 BUSH got 62 million votes against Kerry.

BUT, OBAMA recieved:

365 OBAMA
53%

173 McCain
46%

286 Bush
51%

252 Kerry
48%

YOURE STILL A FEW MILLION SHORT TIEGUY.

And it appears, MILLIONS of REPUBLICANS voted for OBAMA.

Seems, you missed the boat and voted with the minority.

Backside,

Your getting closer to a realistic number. Now pull the census information. You have to account for the growth of the voting public from 2004 to 2008. Let me know what you find out.

tieguy

Banned
Still stumped?

Whats 53 percent of 9 million new voters?

approximately 4,700,000?

This result is close enough that fractions should probably be included to get an accurate result. But adjusting for the growth of the voting population shows Obamas landslide was no stronger then Bushs landslide and probably trailed bush's results in 2004.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Still stumped?

Whats 53 percent of 9 million new voters?

approximately 4,700,000?

This result is close enough that fractions should probably be included to get an accurate result. But adjusting for the growth of the voting population shows Obamas landslide was no stronger then Bushs landslide and probably trailed bush's results in 2004.

TIE,

you are trying way to hard to sound like your a couple eggs short of a dozen. You could accomplish more by just posting a blank page.

The result would be the same.