UPS when 9/11 happened

I have NOT been lurking

Degenerate Member
I’m very sorry to hear that.

Not really.
For G-d's sake boomer
F0O7lN0aUAE5Ug-.jpg_large.jpg

qdg2

Studying the illuminati I found that one of their beliefs is that if they show the people what they are doing or going to do it negates the bad Karma when they do it. I’m sure they also get a kick out of knowing most people are so stupid they can see the evidence in front of them and still not believe it.
If it's so obvious......why isn't it front page news? If a plain ole guy like you.....just common everyday folk....can figure it all out....as you claim.......surely someone somewhere would just expose it......that is if it's so obvious.....

Your theory(uh facts) purport to involve literally thousands of participants......perhaps millions when inter-connected......and nobody spills the beans?

Really?

How do you explain such? Without destroying any credibility or intellectual honesty?

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
If it's so obvious......why isn't it front page news? If a plain ole guy like you.....just common everyday folk....can figure it all out....as you claim.......surely someone somewhere would just expose it......that is if it's so obvious.....

Your theory(uh facts) purport to involve literally thousands of participants......perhaps millions when inter-connected......and nobody spills the beans?

Really?

How do you explain such? Without destroying any credibility or intellectual honesty?
🤫 it’s a secret….

Darmark7

Retired 2020. Not my Problem Anymore!

Really?

“Why isn’t it front page news?” Are you serious? You still trust the “news” to inform you against the narrative? 🤣

What‘s in Area 51? Thousands of people work there so someone had to “spill the beans”

Last edited:

qdg2

🤫 it’s a secret….
Life is pretty simple....in ways.

Taylor Swift(for example) is just a person. She takes a dump like anyone else....albeit in a gold lined toilet(maybe).

I met the couple that designed the American Express card software awhile back. They lived in a nice home, prolly 2500-3000 sq ft on an acre with a pool. Nice but not extravagant. Just people. They were sitting in their kitchen doing normal things. My friend was their pool guy.

Point?

911 attacks were just simple folks taking advantage of sleepy officials and a free America.

A simple look around America(even UPS) and we didn't learn much.

Example: War is a simple concept. Kill the other guy and break as much as you need too(or can).....then enjoy the spoils.

Darmark7

Retired 2020. Not my Problem Anymore!
media? guy was more like an independent journalist…

Sooo still no comment about it? He was there , you were not.
🧔‍♂️✊

No answers just personal attacks 🤣 They got nothing.

Notice that journalist was shut down and that story never heard again. Went against the narrative.

Last edited:

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.

Notice that journalist was shut down and that story never heard again. Went against the narrative.
Maybe because it was a BS story. Personal attacks? Not really, it’s just such a ludicrous idea it should be mocked along with its proponents.

MECH-II

🧔‍♂️✊
Maybe because it was a BS story. Personal attacks? Not really, it’s just such a ludicrous idea it should be mocked along with its proponents.
It’s ludicrous that people even believe what they told us , it’s ok buddy you just don’t get it . Hopefully you’ll see the light someday
🧔‍♂️✊

MECH-II

🧔‍♂️✊

Yeah I feel bad for them , it’s ok you can’t change them. Let them think what they want it’s too late for them .
🧔‍♂️✊

FromOffTheStreets

Studying the illuminati I found that one of their beliefs is that if they show the people what they are doing or going to do it negates the bad Karma when they do it. I’m sure they also get a kick out of knowing most people are so stupid they can see the evidence in front of them and still not believe it.
Idk if it's the "illuminati". I just know that 95% of humans believe what they want to believe rather than peaking below the surface & judging some of that material. I will admit that a lot of the "below the surface" material is garbage