9/5, 8 hour, and stuff

killamjl

Im missing some information in the contract so I have 3 questions.

What are the qualifications for the 9.5 list? (does it only work on a bid route, after full time progression 4years, and does it only kick in after 2 occurances per week?)

What are the rules for 8 hour request? (2 a month and is it only applicable after full time progression)

Finally if you get written up I have seen a few people mention 9 months time period, does that mean its dropped from your record, or is it just a general rule not to have more then 1 displinary action per every 9 months?

Thanks for the help guys!

MC4YOU2

Wherever I see Trump, it smells like he's Putin.
Im missing some information in the contract so I have 3 questions.

What are the qualifications for the 9.5 list? (does it only work on a bid route, after full time progression 4years, and does it only kick in after 2 occurances per week?)

Unassigned drivers have the 4 year wait, no wait for bid drivers. 3 occurrences in one week for anyone to qualify.

What are the rules for 8 hour request? (2 a month and is it only applicable after full time progression)

Yes.

Finally if you get written up I have seen a few people mention 9 months time period, does that mean its dropped from your record, or is it just a general rule not to have more then 1 displinary action per every 9 months?

It stays on your record forever. Til hell freezes over. It's just no longer applicable in the disciplinary process.

Thanks for the help guys!

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Do they not have stewards in your building?

Maybe down the road?

th