9.5 excessive overtime day.

Thebrownblob

Well, in all seriousness your point about they should have a list is exactly true for people that want the hours but this company is too damn stubborn to actually try to give the work to the guys who might want it. They would rather piss on you and give you what you don’t want.

MECH-lift

Union Brother ✊🧔 RPCD
ahhh goodnight boys I got an 8 hr day tomorrow then going to drink beer run the chainsaw. Make sure you deliver all my crap Saturday so I’m light Monday
😎✊

MECH-lift

Union Brother ✊🧔 RPCD
Well, in all seriousness your point about they should have a list is exactly true for people that want the hours but this company is too damn stubborn to actually try to give the work to the guys who might want it. They would rather piss on you and give you what you don’t want.
Volume fluctuates and drivers get jumped around. It’s damn near impossible for them to keep hours in the range that people want.

🧔‍♂️✊

Thebrownblob

Volume fluctuates and drivers get jumped around. It’s damn near impossible for them to keep hours in the range that people want.

🧔‍♂️✊
Some of that is true but they know for damn sure there’s guys who don’t want more than eight or 9 1/2 hours a day just like they tell us we should plan accordingly.
They have 10 times the dispatch tools and all kinds of ability to forecast the volume that they did not have years ago and they’re worse at it now then they were before we had all this technology.

Brownwind

That means you have no hobbies and hate your family

RPCDS sign the 9.5 list we have other money making skills besides tossing cardboard
🧔‍♂️✊
What if you’re near retirement and you have your family and friends on the route? It’s unique I get it but some of us have seniority to bid good routes, be home with our wives during our lunch and still have a life after work.
I was kicked hard until I got this route. Now I’ve got it and ain’t going back.
I find only the lower tier guys in the building on crumby routes complain about my situation. I just cash the check and play the cards I’m dealt.