9.5 list.

I find it very funny and odd that I run .36-.64 paid over on my route religiously and now all of a sudden since the 9.5 list is in action I jump to a hour plus paid over while doing the same amount of work??? Lol

Indecisi0n

asian_man_lol_gif.gif

moreluck

golden ticket member
I don't know what the hell they are talking about and it might be tragic because the woman starts sobbing...........but the moderator just plain lost it with the guy's voice. I cracked up........like laughing in church!!

Backlasher

Stronger, Faster, Browner
My God, I came back & watched that video 3 hours later & it still makes me laugh. I swear, We had a PCM about a driver slipping in dog crap. A few days later was PCM'd about dog bites. I mumbled 2 another that I'd rather go down like that then go done slipping in dog crap. We both struggled threw that pcm almost crying not to laugh.

I could watch that vid 100 times & still LMAO.

I find it very funny and odd that I run .36-.64 paid over on my route religiously and now all of a sudden since the 9.5 list is in action I jump to a hour plus paid over while doing the same amount of work??? Lol
At least they care about your personal safety. Keep that in mind when you punch out at 9:30pm.

Coldworld

60 months and counting

Oh, I'm sure some management person will come on here and say its just a coincidence that its changed....ummm yeah right. At least your laughing about it....it still pissed me off so bad when I have days where I'm doing more stops and more pieces picked up and have a higher sporh but am more overallowed more than other days.