A/C

MECH-II

🧔‍♂️✊
Yeah , I’m sure my one mechanic is going to install a/c in all the package cars lololol

Don’t believe this a/c lie , we will be striking✊🧔‍♂️

Sissy Brown Short Shorts

Such a silly hill to die on. How long will it take for these to even trickle down in noticeable numbers? Secondly we will have to pay for this somehow. Wether through concessions or extra work. It’s a great idea but not one that a lot of us will be able to use. Especially tighter routes where you may get a minute tops in between stops if that.
UPS keeps their cars in service for 25 years.

MECH-II

🧔‍♂️✊
Such a silly hill to die on. How long will it take for these to even trickle down in noticeable numbers? Secondly we will have to pay for this somehow. Wether through concessions or extra work. It’s a great idea but not one that a lot of us will be able to use. Especially tighter routes where you may get a minute tops in between stops if that.
Definitely an inside job
✊🧔‍♂️

MECH-II

🧔‍♂️✊
I thought 22.4s were going to work inside for few hours and reduce my overtime?

how’d that work out guys?

how many damn times you guys have to be lied too before you know they’re blowing smoke up our ass?
🧔‍♂️✊

Sissy Brown Short Shorts

I really hope the rubes that work here don’t make their decision based on that handout. AC is useless in these things. Go home today and drive with the windows and doors open and have your AC on full blast and see how it feels. The ventilation stuff is great. That’s what’s needed. Going to be some drivers with sore knees trying to get the new cars put on their route.

MECH-II

🧔‍♂️✊
I really hope the rubes that work here don’t make their decision based on that handout. AC is useless in these things. Go home today and drive with the windows and doors open and have your AC on full blast and see how it feels. The ventilation stuff is great. That’s what’s needed. Going to be some drivers with sore knees trying to get the new cars put on their route.
All we want to do is start earlier 🤦‍♂️