A.Coulter on Glen Beck

moreluck

golden ticket member
It just amazes me how much you know about this man, Beck. I just know he was a guy on a show on Fox at 2 PM.....and every afternoon at that time I turned the channel to TLC and watched babies being born. You're obsessed!!!

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
It just amazes me how much you know about this man, Beck. I just know he was a guy on a show on Fox at 2 PM.....and every afternoon at that time I turned the channel to TLC and watched babies being born. You're obsessed!!!

The issue isnt WHAT I KNOW moreluck, its what YOU ALL dont know that is the problem.

Peace.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
BECK is trying just another example of making a buck out of the politically ignorant.

If you are too dumb to make a political decision on your own using your own brain or thought process, you can PAY him to think for you for a charge of 4.95 a month or 9.95 a month depending on how stupid you really are.

Lets assume for a moment ( and I am sure he's assuming the same thing ) that he has 1.1 million people still watching his cable fables on FOXED SPEWS. IF he sold the idea properly over the last couple of months, and he convinced this 1.1 million to stay tuned, he could earn over 1 million dollars a month just in subscriptions.

Its that easy. He takes advantage of stupid people who he has scared into thinking they cant make a decision all by themselves.

Just as Limbaugh does, and Orielly does.

The right wing is chock full of people waiting to separate with their money (look at baba and ALAN KEYES/ORLY TAINZ) to help them find "peace" in their minds. Seriously? 10 bucks to hear GLEN BECK mis quote the constitution, make fun of jews, make fun of blacks, make fun of hispanics, make fun of President Obama?

You all do that here for FREE!

Why pay for it?

How does the right wing get away with selling false patriotism and draping themselves in the flag?

Peace.

Last edited:

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Ok, tos.
Time to back up your claims that I have given money to anyone that you have mentioned.
I assume that you have the required proof , or you would not keep repeating it.
I want you to produce all canceled checks, credit and/or debit card transactions, all money order purchased, or simply state the cash amount donated along with the date of the transaction.

wkmac

Ok, tos.
Time to back up your claims that I have given money to anyone that you have mentioned.
I assume that you have the required proof , or you would not keep repeating it.
I want you to produce all canceled checks, credit and/or debit card transactions, all money order purchased, or simply state the cash amount donated along with the date of the transaction.

I just hope he posts your credit card number too as I need to go shopping!
:happy-very:

bbsam

Staff member
And he used it correctly too! The way only a married Texan in an ascot on his way to a manicure could. Oooops. Now I'm "messin' with Texas".:happy2:

menotyou

bella amicizia
TOS, have you spoken with his daughter to verify your facts? Even if you have, I have more self-control than to attack a T.V. personality at a public event he is attending with his child. I don't care if the child is 26 or 46. It is HIS child. If you listened to his show when he was a funny guy who played with all the politicians and wasn't in NYC or on Fox, then you would know how horrible and guilty he feels for the way his daughter was raised without him while he was drinking. He was a human being, then. Whether you agree with him or not, his daughter did not do anything to deserve what happened in that park. You are wrong.

If you and your significant other were at a public event with her child(for argument sake), would her child deserve to hear hate filled utterings about gays? No. Absolutely not. Not in my world.

menotyou

bella amicizia
The ads pop up depending on subject matter and key words used.

I know. I was just so ironic. Hilarious, actually. I use to listen to Beck when he was just a guy on the radio. He was very funny. Him and his sidekick. I don't agree with Rush on much, but I like listening to him, mainly because he puts on a good show. If you don't like someone, change the channel.

wkmac

Too late, according to TOS Baba has sent all his money to Orly already. Nice idea though.

You go shopping? What are you a metrosexual? :)

You never know about the life people really live away from the virtual world!
:surprised:

But then the other question back is, how do you know so much about metrosexual to begin with?

:lips::winks:

wkmac

I know. I was just so ironic. Hilarious, actually. I use to listen to Beck when he was just a guy on the radio. He was very funny. Him and his sidekick. I don't agree with Rush on much, but I like listening to him, mainly because he puts on a good show. If you don't like someone, change the channel.

I get tired of looking at Ann Coulter. Her schtick doesn't bother me but that boney arse body of her's IMO belongs in a commercial for charity to promote helping starving 3rd world nations. I know a lot of red state males nut up everytime they see her but she needs about 20 pounds in the right places and then one might make a case.

Sorry ladies but the pig DNA in me does come out every so often but I still think it sad that curvy women aren't celebrated more. Well by Gawd I love ya anyway! To hell with Twiggy, give me Marilyn!

I think you may be the first Texan to use "metrosexual" in a sentence.:wink2:
Oh hell no....Austin is loaded with them.

You never know about the life people really live away from the virtual world!
:surprised:

But then the other question back is, how do you know so much about metrosexual to begin with?

:lips::winks:
I can safely say that I am not, by any definition of the term, a metrosexual, not that there is anything wrong with it. I do know few people right here in our sleepy little town that are indeed metros. Metros still like girls, they just dress funny and like getting manicures, pedicures and use skin softeners. I think most metros are liberals.
I did go to a metrosexual salon once to get a massage because a friend gave me a gift card there. I do like getting massages, they help my back a little.

And he used it correctly too! The way only a married Texan in an ascot on his way to a manicure could. Oooops. Now I'm "messin' with Texas".:happy2:
I give ya credit, it was funny...just not too accurate. I am a Texas, married, never had a manicure other than trimming my own nails. Ascot? Does a red bandanna count?

wkmac

I can safely say that I am not, by any definition of the term, a metrosexual, not that there is anything wrong with it. I do know few people right here in our sleepy little town that are indeed metros. Metros still like girls, they just dress funny and like getting manicures, pedicures and use skin softeners. I think most metros are liberals.
I did go to a metrosexual salon once to get a massage because a friend gave me a gift card there. I do like getting massages, they help my back a little.

I'd heard the term before but as to exactly what it was I wasn't sure. I figured it had something to do with a cross of both masculine and feminine qualities. Since I don't wear cologne or aftershave even, does that effect my possible membership? But wait, does going in a gay bar count. Watch closely folks as this is about to get really twisted.

3 weeks ago last night, I went into one of the hottest gay bars in Atlanta and it wasn't just a mistaken walk in and then walk back out, I was there from 3:30 pm till about 10:10 pm and here's the real twister for ya, I was there with my 19 and 17 year old daughters. Yep, took both my daughters to one of the most happening gay bars in all of Atlanta and not only that, we met tons of great people and had an absolute blast of a good time.

OK, so does any of that count towards metrosexual membership?

menotyou

bella amicizia
I get tired of looking at Ann Coulter. Her schtick doesn't bother me but that boney arse body of her's IMO belongs in a commercial for charity to promote helping starving 3rd world nations. I know a lot of red state males nut up everytime they see her but she needs about 20 pounds in the right places and then one might make a case.

Sorry ladies but the pig DNA in me does come out every so often but I still think it sad that curvy women aren't celebrated more. Well by Gawd I love ya anyway! To hell with Twiggy, give me Marilyn!

You aren't hurting my feelings. She's anorexic to say the least! I am small, but- thanks to UPS- quite fit and muscular. Not in the gross way. I have no protruding bones. I eat because I like food. On preload, man can you eat because you will work it off and then some!
In the eighteenth century, I think, the ladies were vary curvy and well liked for it. Fashion mags should not be allowed in any home that cares about its young girls. MTV doesn't help. either. I'm not a prude, just becoming more realistic as I age. Just sayin'.