A funny thing happened on the way to the inauguration...

705red

Browncafe Steward
This is the manager that dqed me out of feeder for rubbing a pole instead of hitting a part timer in my 7 th hour on my first night in feeder! Im, glad to see that karma does eventually come back full circle!

Hope he rots in prison for the rest of his life!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hahahaha now hows laughing russ baby!!!!!!!!!

This is the manager that dqed me out of feeder for rubbing a pole instead of hitting a part timer in my 7 th hour on my first night in feeder! Im, glad to see that karma does eventually come back full circle!

Hope he rots in prison for the rest of his life!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hahahaha now hows laughing russ baby!!!!!!!!!

Let`s just say he`s doing a bit of pole rubbing right now,but where he`s at it`s encouraged.

tieguy

Banned
No love lost with this guy. But on the bright side Tie we have an opening in the feeder dept, All the lead pipes and cement shoes are free to company employees.:happy2:

cement shoes? I was wondering why they had that river next to the building. Might not be a bad gig I could walk the building and be gone for days.

from what I saw of south holland his first mistake was living there.