A word of advice: don't trust PE management any more than you do package management.

Status
Not open for further replies.

PE Pro

It sickens me when I see how dishonest the Plant Engineering management are. I have been here for a long time but if I didn't need this job I would already be gone. I know my job is one of the best to have in UPS and I do like my job but I just hate liars. There are so many liars, so many liars. It makes me sick. My very life depends on my ability to be honest. Thanks for letting me share.

brown bomber

brown bomber
Re: A word of advice: don't trust PE management any more than you do package manageme

and... uh........your point is ????

Care to share any details........we all strive to be honest, yet everyone ever associated w/ UPS has had issues w/ dishonesty.......whether it be yourself or your fellow workers.......doubt if there is anyone who could deny this fact

raceanoncr

Re: A word of advice: don't trust PE management any more than you do package manageme

I know my job is one of the best to have in UPS and I do like my job but I just hate liars. There are so many liars, so many liars. It makes me sick. My very life depends on my ability to be honest.

I think you're lieing!

PE Pro

and... uh........your point is ????

Care to share any details........we all strive to be honest, yet everyone ever associated w/ UPS has had issues w/ dishonesty.......whether it be yourself or your fellow workers.......doubt if there is anyone who could deny this fact
That is such bull**** and why don't you speak for yourself.

over9five

Staff member

I don't think Race is an idiot, but I now think this thread is idiotic.

The End.

Status
Not open for further replies.