About to receive offer letter for courier position

l22

The majority of people at my station are whiners, guess that comes with the territory when they all have 20-25 years in
Complaining and whining are something management and Mr. Smith have asked for as far as I'm concerned. With all their bull:censored2: micromanaging which either comes close to harassment or clearly is harassment, they should just be happy they don't have to go to court as much as they should have to. And we aren't unionized, so I think complaining and whining at least try to suffice all the BS operations employees deal with lol

59 Dano

I just want to make friends!
If you're gonna be a full-time swing, don't worry about achieving the precious numbers this company so much desires.

That's right. As a swing, you are only required to hit 95% of goal. The good news is that making 95% isn't difficult. The better news is that you'll probably outperform the regular courier if you make 95%.

l22

That's right. As a swing, you are only required to hit 95% of goal. The good news is that making 95% isn't difficult. The better news is that you'll probably outperform the regular courier if you make 95%.

As an express courier swing or otherwise, don't worry about goals. Just focus on the methods in the CBP book and what you learned to do in courier school/DD - be safe. If you aren't making your goals, they need to be adjusted by management after a checkride showing you are using proper methods and obeying the laws of our roads.