AlQaida

roadrunner2012

Four hours in the mod queue for a news link
Troll
I can't understand the logic of the Obama haters. They want the 'terrorists' killed, but when he does it without sending in 2 divisions of ground troops and an air wing, and no loss of American life, it's a bad thing?

I don't care if he shoots them from low orbit. No more boots on the ground.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
I would as long as the evidence for the list was credible. That was the problem with Gitmo. Many of those sent there weren't terrorists at all.

The list of innocent prisoners SUING the USA for false imprisonment in GITMO grows every year.

I still cant believe there are persons in this country, who after all the facts have come out, still believe BUSH was justified in starting two wars he couldnt pay for.

Its striking.

Peace

TOS

moreluck

golden ticket member
I'll bet all the neighbors said, "Oh, they were so quiet and kept to themselves."

(Guardian) — A Muslim couple were assembling components of a home-made bomb to attack Jewish neighbourhoods after becoming radicalised by al-Qaida propaganda on the internet, a court heard on Wednesday.

Mohammed Sajid Khan, 33, and his wife, Shasta, 38, from Oldham, Greater Manchester, bought substances and equipment from supermarkets to assemble an improvised explosive device to launch a terrorist attack after carrying out visits to potential Jewish targets in Manchester, the city’s crown court heard.

Bobbie Cheema, the prosecutor, at Manchester crown court, said: “Perhaps it can be summarised this way: it was jihad at home. Between them they acquired substances, common or garden, that can be purchased in supermarkets, equipment and information of use that would help them to make explosives, and began the process of assembling an improvised explosive device.”

The couple also carried out “multiple reconnaissance” trips to Jewish areas of Salford or Manchester, it was alleged.
Behind their “apparent normality of daily life”, Khan, an unemployed car valeter, and his wife, a hairdresser, planned to carry out “jihad at home”, Cheema told the court.

moreluck

golden ticket member
We should give him "eternal rest"....poor fellow is tired.

GUANTANAMO BAY NAVAL BASE — He’s an international terror mastermind — but he needs his beauty sleep!
Cranky mass murderer Khalid Sheikh Mohammed griped to the judge that the long days are making him too tired to concentrate – and actually won his bid to have court break at 4 p.m. every day.
The motion also prevents guards from waking him up before 6 a.m.
KSM claimed that the long days and lack of sleep were triggering flashbacks to his torture at the hands of the CIA. He said he’s extra tired because of all the prep time needed for strip searches, prayer and personal hygiene.
The motion was filed Sunday, and the earlier break time went into effect the next day.

“For Mr. Mohammad, the worst thing about sleep deprivation in the present is that it will almost inevitably trigger a re-traumatization and retriggering of the sleep deprivation torture techniques inflicted upon him in the past at the hands of other American guards,” wrote his attorneys.

His motion cited the arraignment of he and his fellow terrorists in May, where court proceedings in some cases lasted 13 hours.

wkmac

I would as long as the evidence for the list was credible. That was the problem with Gitmo. Many of those sent there weren't terrorists at all.

And the same problem also exists with the drone strikes. This "collateral damage" thus raises serious questions about the kill lists but even moreso when one questions how accurate the claims were of people put in Gitmo. If the evidence is just as weak..................

What crime did this child commit to deserve death but at the same time was killed in your name?

drone-strike-by-obama-children-dead.jpg

moreluck

golden ticket member
So you want to build them another soccer field ???

Why didn't the messiah close Gitmo like he promised the voters he would. Can't trust a liar!!

Lue C Fur

Evil member
And the same problem also exists with the drone strikes. This "collateral damage" thus raises serious questions about the kill lists but even moreso when one questions how accurate the claims were of people put in Gitmo. If the evidence is just as weak..................

What crime did this child commit to deserve death but at the same time was killed in your name?

Where is Code Pink and the anti-war people marching at the Messiah house???

Lue C Fur

Evil member
I look forward to Sheen and Harrelson's 9/11 movie if only to re-open this discussion to expose the deep seeded lies told by one administration and perpetrated by another.

Wait...your saying that Obama is covering for Bush and he is just as corrupt? No way!!!! The Messiah offered hope and change and transparency and...

wkmac

Wait...your saying that Obama is covering for Bush and he is just as corrupt? No way!!!! The Messiah offered hope and change and transparency and...

I've been saying it all along, some of you are just new to the idea!
:)

But if Romney wins I suspect things will return to normal where republicans see gov't as good and democrats will see gov't as bad. Sometimes it's reassuring that nothing really ever changes. Both sides just swap masks for the next act of the play.

moreluck

golden ticket member
Anytime there is talk like this, our people should be moved out and the money should stop flowing to this place!!!!

Via Haaretz:
Al-Qaida’s branch in Yemen has announced that it will pay tens of thousands of dollars to anyone who kills the U.S. ambassador in Sanaa or an American soldier in the country.

A piece of audio produced by the group’s media arm, the al-Malahem Foundation, and posted on militant websites on Saturday said it offered three kilograms of gold, worth $160,000, for killing the ambassador.
The group said it will pay 5 million Yemeni riyals ($23,000) to anyone who kills an American soldier inside Yemen.

It did not say how the bounty could be collected, but said the offer is valid for six months.
The bounties were set to “inspire and encourage our Muslim nation for jihad,” the statement s

over9five

Staff member
Anytime there is talk like this, our people should be moved out and the money should stop flowing to this place!!!!

Via Haaretz:
Al-Qaida’s branch in Yemen has announced that it will pay tens of thousands of dollars to anyone who kills the U.S. ambassador in Sanaa or an American soldier in the country.

A piece of audio produced by the group’s media arm, the al-Malahem Foundation, and posted on militant websites on Saturday said it offered three kilograms of gold, worth $160,000, for killing the ambassador.
The group said it will pay 5 million Yemeni riyals ($23,000) to anyone who kills an American soldier inside Yemen.

It did not say how the bounty could be collected, but said the offer is valid for six months.
The bounties were set to “inspire and encourage our Muslim nation for jihad,” the statement s

Thank goodness it's a religion of peace. Imagine if it wasn't!!!