Amazon on Sunday free, anybody else?

OrioN

double tap o da horn dooshbag
fffed11b169aff0c3d49de1a18812da9.jpg

98 ¢ vs the name brand... natural stool softeners, butt tasty fruit and cake makes my day off pleasurable to driver release those in the toilet!

I accidentally almost got to doo it in a weather bag when I ate the whole pack in a 4 hour period of a 12 hour day, none of this in my truck anymore; stick with salted crackers in a 4 pack for 75¢ to last the week.

cb804edd6412b5ffdb72f70c6bc7790f.jpg

Tony Q

tenor.gif

That's more than what FedEx HD contractors are paying us... gah!
Yeah, well if this new contract goes through the seniority drivers who are red circled in this contract will not have to work Saturdays or Sundays after August 1st. They will start out making around 26 dollars an hour and the proposals of regular package car drivers working weekends will be put to bed.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Yeah, well if this new contract goes through the seniority drivers who are red circled in this contract will not have to work Saturdays or Sundays after August 1st. They will start out making around 26 dollars an hour and the proposals of regular package car drivers working weekends will be put to bed.
Let's hope it doesn't go thru with those provisions.

Tony Q

Let's hope it doesn't go thru with those provisions.
I know it sounds like a job thats not that good, but give it a couple years. The chance to work in the building and split your day driving with out a gap will be a big turn on for some. from some of the numbers banged around, starting at 26 dollars an hour beats starting at 18.45. couple this will not having the responsibility of taking out a full load, guys will want these jobs. Sunday thought Thursday and Tuesday through Saturday aren't bad for some people.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
I know it sounds like a job thats not that good, but give it a couple years. The chance to work in the building and split your day driving with out a gap will be a big turn on for some. from some of the numbers banged around, starting at 26 dollars an hour beats starting at 18.45. couple this will not having the responsibility of taking out a full load, guys will want these jobs. Sunday thought Thursday and Tuesday through Saturday aren't bad for some people.
Paying someone less money to do a job on a day others don't want to is criminal and a massive give back if it happens.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS

The beginning of the end of Full time pkg drivers