An Elephant Tale!

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS
Maidens fair as thee are rare and rockin'.
We'll make up for lacketh of others,
Broken bedsprings, neighbors knockin'.
Cause if I really hadeth my druthers,
Thy castle door we'd be lockin'.
:wink2:

( In the future, I think I'll leave the poems to Sir Pickup of Poorprose and DS of the North.):whiteflag:
I thinketh that all 3 of thee do a fair job at thine prose. But I suggest that you attend to Sir Big at the moment, else I won't have any reason to locketh the castle doors.

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS
Sir Big, where is thine fair princess AJ? Hath she not been feeling well of late? Pls tell her that her presence hath been missed. I hopeth she returneth sooneth. :happy2:

Dizzee

ɹǝqɯǝɯ ɹoıuǝs
I seeith not my loyal Oreo. What hath thou done to my ever faithful Oreo? If one hair has been harmith, I shall cast a pox on thou and thy seed! Produceith now my loving Oreo or faceith the consequences!

Before ye get thine royal iron undergarments in a bunch, let me explaineth the horrible sight before thou's eyes.

Sir Pickup did it.

After a consult with the royal laundress, we believeth that a fluff cycle in the royal clothes dryer will make Oreo "Right as Rain". Ye can run a simple clothes dryer, can't ye?

Big Babooba

Before ye get thine royal iron undergarments in a bunch, let me explaineth the horrible sight before thou's eyes.

Sir Pickup did it.

After a consult with the royal laundress, we believeth that a fluff cycle in the royal clothes dryer will make Oreo "Right as Rain". Ye can run a simple clothes dryer, can't ye?
Nay, Sir Pickup hath not thy powers! I proceedeth to sharpen my sword! From this day forward Sir Dizzee shall beith known as Lady Dizzee!!!!:anxious:, unless he produceth my beloved Oreo!!!

Dizzee

ɹǝqɯǝɯ ɹoıuǝs
Nay, Sir Pickup hath not thy powers! I proceedeth to sharpen my sword! From this day forward Sir Dizzee shall beith known as Lady Dizzee!!!!:anxious:, unless he produceth my beloved Oreo!!!

Sir Big, high and low doth I look. but there be no sign of Oreo. Not hide nor hair. Tis a sad day indeed. :dissapointed:

I shall keep a sharp eye, for I too had grown fond of his royal poundage. :dissapointed:

Big Babooba

Lady Dizzee
Look not low
Thy family jewels
Just had to go
Your mighty voice
Now sounds weak
What was low and strong
Is now a squeak

Big Babooba

Sir Big, high and low doth I look. but there be no sign of Oreo. Not hide nor hair. Tis a sad day indeed. :dissapointed:

I shall keep a sharp eye, for I too had grown fond of his royal poundage. :dissapointed:

Sig Big looketh closely he is there.
Sir Dizzee
I danceth a jig
You putteth my cat
On the head of the pig!

With a thousand apologies
And with all of my tools
I shall reconnect
Thy sacred jewels

Last edited:

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS
I see many things have happened whilst I was at Walleth Marteth shopping for the royal bedding. I frowneth at the thoughteth of not having Sir Dizzee, I see that I have to shareth the queeneth bed with Lady Dizzee. :angry: Sir Big, thou now haveth to answereth for thine injustice. I am a fair marskwoman, where doth thouest hideth, Sir Big. I shall find thee..................................................

Big Babooba

I see many things have happened whilst I was at Walleth Marteth shopping for the royal bedding. I frowneth at the thoughteth of not having Sir Dizzee, I see that I have to shareth the queeneth bed with Lady Dizzee. :angry: Sir Big, thou now haveth to answereth for thine injustice. I am a fair markswoman, where doth thouest hideth, Sir Big. I shall find thee..................................................
Thou haveth a problem? Where there's a willith, there's a wayeth.:wink2: