An Elephant Tale!

Dizzee

ɹǝqɯǝɯ ɹoıuǝs
Alas Dizzee, Lady Dilli's lipstick is a much brighter shade of red. I speaketh from experience!:wink2:

Tread carefully Sir Big, lest ye forget who holds deed to thou's love nest. :smart:

May the fierce, fiery beast which stands next to ye permanently weld thou's visor to thou's own cod piece with his fiery breath. :devil3:

Dizzee

ɹǝqɯǝɯ ɹoıuǝs
Note: To the puritan villagers that peek from the bushes and branches of the trees below. Are ye happy now?

Big Babooba

Tread carefully Sir Big, lest ye forget who holds deed to thou's love nest. :smart:

May the fierce, fiery beast which stands next to ye permanently weld thou's visor to thou's own cod piece with his fiery breath. :devil3:
I fear not the firey beast for he beith on my payroll. I betith that burneth thy arse!:devil3:

P

pickup

Note: To the puritan villagers that peek from the bushes and branches of the trees below. Are ye happy now?

Forgive me for spreading tales, sir dizzee
but I have heard another rumour
that it would be more fit to have the word "litter"
in place of the word "groomer"

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS
Forgive me for spreading tales, sir dizzee
but I have heard another rumour
that it would be more fit to have the word "litter"
in place of the word "groomer"
Why Jester, thou art so entertaining. Thee haths such a way with words, thee truly entertaineth one and all. :happy-very:

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS
Just a soft spot to layeth my weary head. Doth thou's couch pull out? :wink2:
Nay Dizz, a pull out couch is of the most vilest of sleep conveyances. Thee shall only rest thine head on the most comfortable of beds. A queeneth sizeth with satineth sheets and goose down pillows. And plenty of room for the royal pusillanimous.:happy-very:

Big Babooba

Just a soft spot to layeth my weary head. Doth thou's couch pull out? :wink2:

Nay Dizz, a pull out couch is of the most vilest of sleep conveyances. Thee shall only rest thine head on the most comfortable of beds. A queeneth sizeth with satineth sheets and goose down pillows. And plenty of room for the royal pusillanimous.:happy-very:
Dizzee hath forgetteth that he hath scheduled an evening with the wretched Sea Hag tonight. Perhaps he may getteth ye olde raine cheque.

Big Babooba

Sir Dizzee beware!!! Oreo hath not found his lobstah today. He searcheth the whole house in vain. He hath gone to my workshop to sharpeneth his claws on my honing block. He sayeth that you haveth until noone to delivere the sea delicacy!

P

pickup

Why Jester, thou art so entertaining. Thee haths such a way with words, thee truly entertaineth one and all. :happy-very:

the jester was retired and now is dead
not to heaven did he go, but briefly to hades instead
Too bad for heaven, too good for hell
he is now under the enchantment of an eternal spell
he walks the earth in a new form , but not that of man
He is now known as the demon , Etrigan

Change! Change, O form of man!
Release the might from fleshy mire!
Boil the blood in heart of fire!
Gone! Gone! -- the form of man --
Rise, the Demon Etrigan!!"

Googleth Etrigan the Demon if thoust dare
many others have and not well did they fare

A brief glimpse of Etrigan if thoust desire
But stare too long and ye shall feel his fire

Last edited by a moderator:

Dizzee

ɹǝqɯǝɯ ɹoıuǝs
I think firsteth off, what say you Dizz? Are you keeping your dateth with the wretched Sea Hag?

My wingmaneth, Sir Pickup of Poorprose, has taken the hit on this one. He has beguiled the wretched Sea Hag with his twisted tounge. He is meeting with her parents this very eve to pick out china patterns.

Dizzee

ɹǝqɯǝɯ ɹoıuǝs
Sir Dizzee beware!!! Oreo hath not found his lobstah today. He searcheth the whole house in vain. He hath gone to my workshop to sharpeneth his claws on my honing block. He sayeth that you haveth until noone to delivere the sea delicacy!

Perhaps Oreo should accompany Sir Ed of Hochuli to the optometrist to discuss the removal of cataracts. His lunch hangs upon the castle walls in plain view of all. :funny:

Dizzee

ɹǝqɯǝɯ ɹoıuǝs

Queen sizeth is perfect. It is well known that it is the perfect size, for, "it sleepeth two but bangeth four" :happy2:

P

pickup

My wingmaneth, Sir Pickup of Poorprose, has taken the hit on this one. He has beguiled the wretched Sea Hag with his twisted tounge. He is meeting with her parents this very eve to pick out china patterns.

my tongue is twisted
but yours is forked
for I am not the creature
known as the duke of pork
And while I did indeed speak
with the wretched sea hag
it was only long enough for her to confirm
that "Sir" Dizzee is a (thingeth that rhymeth with hag and starteth with an "friend")