And yet, another GOD loving , GOD fearing republican gets busted...

Rainman

Its all good.
I'm married, and I'm far from a stereotypical "Christian".... but honestly these people just make me sad. I just wish they would leave "god" out of it, MAN UP, and disappear out of the spotlight. They give everyone a bad name.

If you run on "Christian" values, you are setting yourself up for failure. Stop using religion in politics. This is an all too familiar story.

The GOP has been manipulating this dynamic for far too long. Why not though?..... Just say you're sorry and god forgives, who are we to judge.... I choose to laugh but crying would be my second choice.
And the democrats don't? Jerks are on both sides of the political aisle, but only pubs get called out here by certain people. Be an equal opportunity offender and call them ALL out.

Kmart sux. So does walmart.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
And now this dirtbag wants the FBI to investigate who threw him under the bus by leaking the video... WTF?

Cause we all know that person is the real scumbag in this scenario and not the congressman.

What about the husband of the woman he was having this affair with? Nobody wants to talk about that. Well, I will.

This congressman needs to resign and get out of the public life and repair his own marriage, his own relationship with his children and his own conscience.

I am sure he could care less about the husband of the woman, just like he cared less about his own wife.

But, Heath Peacock ( the womans husband) now states that the congressman has RUINED his LIFE and his MARRIAGE.

I feel for this man. The congressman gets to keep his job and put on an act about asking god to forgive him, and yet, this mans life is wiped out.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...staffer-turns-Duck-Dynasty-star-guidance.html

And whats even better, is that the congressman has turned to a DUCK DYNASTY character for advice. WTF?

From one lying sack of crap to another I guess....

TOS.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Well now the former seat holder who was forced out due to financial problems ( using campaign funds to pay his daughters ) , wants his old seat back .

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Well now the former seat holder who was forced out due to financial problems ( using campaign funds to pay his daughters ) , wants his old seat back .

thats still better than violating your marital vows and cheating with a friends wife and disrespecting your wife and children with public humiliation.

TOS.

Fedex Guy

Just think, this thread could've been titled...."Polticians Misbehavior" and everyone could post here.

Narrow minded people have narrow titles that exclude others. Probably didn't play well in the sand box at kindergarten.
So true....the kindergarten thing was hilarious too.

Why?