Ann Coulter's Piece On Jerry Falwell

diesel96

In typical Liberal fashion you've only accomplished a lengthy rant that proves nothing. It's funny that you Liberals always cry that us conservatives, and "far rightists" if you will, are "labeling or stereotyping" everything yet you always "label" anything we say as "Bigotry" or "Racist" or anything else you guys can come up with. It's also funny that in Ann Coluter's book "How to Talk to a Liberal: If You Must" she lays out a blueprint for how Liberals react to things. I see it here almost everyday. Jerry Falwell was a better person than just about any Liberal out there. If there were more Jerry Falwells around instead of a bunch of anti-American, anti-god, baby killing Liberals then this country could have morals again.

First off,I'm a moderate Dem,In this day an age seeing more eye to eye with liberal views with whats going on in this day and age like the Middle East,domestic issues,enviroment etc

Secondly,Most people believe there a difference between a conservative and a far right conservative.You seem to categorize there one and the same.There absolutely not.
Far right Cons are prone to much more agressive behavior as far as namecalling, sterotyping,labeling,and bigotry,etc...

Third,I don,t think your mainstream conservative republican wants Ann Coulter as your parties spokesman/woman.
Ann and her far right groupies,don't believe theres a difference between a moderate liberal and a far left liberal.You guys categorizes them as one and the same

Fourth,Your paragraph says it all.It starts out;

"It's funny that you Liberals always cry that us conservatives, and "far rightists" if you will, are "labeling or stereotyping" everything yet you always "label" anything we say as "Bigotry" or "Racist"

And it ends with;

"If there were more Jerry Falwells around instead of a bunch of anti-American, anti-god, baby killing Liberals then this country could have morals again"

You start out saying why libs cry foul,and then end your statement namecalling,sterotyping,and labeling.Need I say more!

Its our America not Hannity's America!

wkmac

Ah, it's so nice to see Big and Diesel have both found a friend. It's good to see caring relationships building over the internet is it not?

:wink:
:tt2:

Overpaid Union Thug

First off,I'm a moderate Dem,In this day an age seeing more eye to eye with liberal views with whats going on in this day and age like the Middle East,domestic issues,enviroment etc

At the end of the day you are all Democrats and Conservatives and whatever are all Republicans.

Secondly,Most people believe there a difference between a conservative and a far right conservative.You seem to categorize there one and the same.There absolutely not.

Yes, there are some differences but like I said above...in the end we are all Republicans.

Far right Cons are prone to much more agressive behavior as far as namecalling, sterotyping,labeling,and bigotry,etc...

More Circular Reasoning.

Third,I don,t think your mainstream conservative republican wants Ann Coulter as your parties spokesman/woman.

Maybe or maybe not. But you'd be surprised.

Ann and her far right groupies,don't believe theres a difference between a moderate liberal and a far left liberal.You guys categorizes them as one and the same

Is there a broken record playing around here?

Fourth,Your paragraph says it all.It starts out;

It's funny that you Liberals always cry that us conservatives, and "far rightists" if you will, are "labeling or stereotyping" everything yet you always "label" anything we say as "Bigotry" or "Racist"

And it ends with;

If there were more Jerry Falwells around instead of a bunch of anti-American, anti-god, baby killing Liberals then this country could have morals again"

You start out saying why libs cry foul,and then end your statement namecalling,sterotyping,and labeling.Need I say more!

There is no stereotyping, or labeling involved because the terms "anti-American", "anti-god", and "baby killers" are part of the Liberal way of thinking. It is primarily you guys that advocate ant-military rallies, anti-religion (unless it's a religion other than Christianity), and abortion. Those aren't exactly statements that don't have merrit. And they are definately not common Republican beliefs. Oh I'm sorry....Conservative beliefs. LOL.

over9five

Staff member
"I'll leave out the personal attacks if you leave out the personal attacks in the future."

I think you're confused, Mr Diesel. It was you that personally attacked me.

I admit I remarked about the internationally known pedophile harbouring organization, but this was not a personal attack on you.

Now you have personally attacked me AND lied about me being a personal attacker.

Please "man-up", and apologize to this board for your actions.

diesel96

"I'll leave out the personal attacks if you leave out the personal attacks in the future."

I think you're confused, Mr Diesel. It was you that personally attacked me.

I admit I remarked about the internationally known pedophile harbouring organization, but this was not a personal attack on you.

Now you have personally attacked me AND lied about me being a personal attacker.

Please "man-up", and apologize to this board for your actions.

No confusion here,Attacking a man's religion and faith and refering to his Pope as an active participent in Child abuse and pedophila is a personal attack on me and all Catholics and Christians around the world.
And you want an apology:lol:! Where's the Lie?

Your original quote:
"The Pope works for my God."

Oh, good example. The head of one of the largest child abuse hiding organizations in the world. You must be proud.

How ironic, coming from a "far right" conservative who's supposed to hold high morals and Christian values desecrating Christian Religion.
But then again having your head up Ann Coulter's butt;

Originally Posted by over9five
She is so hot!

you can't SEE how bigoted and PERSONAL that statement is.

Looking back at your post history, The Church of Ann Coulter is seeking new members,where desecrating,insulting,and just being mean spirited will get you in the door.

If anybody needs to apologize to this board and all the Christians in Brown Cafe it is YOU MR Over9five!