Another "Hate Slate" at LU952

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.
So you hate PK so bad you will take someone busted for corruption over an honest man. You are a turd.
He may have been a crook, but he was our crook.

He was never even accused of doing anything that would have harmed any member of 952.

And when he was there, we had over 3000 more members than we do now.

LagunaBrown

He may have been a crook, but he was our crook.

He was never even accused of doing anything that would have harmed any member of 952.

And when he was there, we had over 3000 more members than we do now.
You will try and spin anything won't you. No wonder you keep thinking you have a chance at beating PK. Its amusing.

The Silent Bang

You will try and spin anything won't you. No wonder you keep thinking you have a chance at beating PK. Its amusing.
You talk about spinning?
Listen "spinderellla" your the master of spin and deflection ...
Deep down in your heart YOU know for a fact that this time around there is a 65% chance of sending PK into retirement and GM back to the truck ..
You guys are totally scared and it shows by the amount of times you monitor the DJ facebook page ...

The Silent Bang

I already told you PK has proven experience and your slate offers NOTHING! All you can do is attack PK and try to tarnish a mans reputation who has dedicated his life to the Teamsters Union and his membership. PK is head to toe all Teamster and for you to even think you can compare to his achievements is hilarious! You guys are about to be on blast and anyone thinking about hitching on to your weak slate better think twice. Karma is a bitch son!
The only reputation PK has is of only showing up every 3 years, putting politics before his members, forcing his BA to negotiate mediocre contracts just to get them done and of not running our local union for the benefit of our members.... And thats it!!

LagunaBrown

You talk about spinning?
Listen "spinderellla" your the master of spin and deflection ...
Deep down in your heart YOU know for a fact that this time around there is a 65% chance of sending PK into retirement and GM back to the truck ..
You guys are totally scared and it shows by the amount of times you monitor the DJ facebook page ...
Sorry, I was watching the fight or I would have replied earlier to your ridiculous statement that you have a 65% of winning. Holy cow you must be on drugs! Are you gonna be like the reformers and keep believing you have a chance every election or will your second loss finally slap you into reality? Thanks for the chuckles.

LagunaBrown

The only reputation PK has is of only showing up every 3 years, putting politics before his members, forcing his BA to negotiate mediocre contracts just to get them done and of not running our local union for the benefit of our members.... And thats it!!
All you can do is use smear tactics because you got no experience. Funny how you never mention anything positive. If two stewards with some organizing experience is the best you got I can't wait to see the rest of your slate! There is a reason you been hiding behind the Internet since last election. Your in for a rough month, you better stay off the blogs and get to work kiddo.

TLee

Your an IDIOT! You and your online campaign is a circus! I found out the other weekend that LD WAS let go from his POSITIONS! He then cryd to surrounding locals trying to find a job and all he got was his "bestie" telling him he got hired at 399! So now this tard that has NEVER negotiated a contract, LIED ON HIS CAMPAIGN STATUSES, has been let go from 4 different organizer positions wants to run Local 952 and unseat a trustee of JC42. I respect PK because he is involved alot more than you guys and this is something that you TDU pukes will never see or have the honor to live.

THIS MESSAGE IS INTENDED FOR "and only for" ;
LD
EJ
EB "from Local 399"

If anyone doesn't belive me please message me and I can give you contact numbers to prove my comment. Thank you

image.png
image.png
Tlee! Prove it on this open forum! Prove it to me with the real facts that LD was fired. Why would you ask anybody? or, why would you have to ask anyone to message you, or contact you? If you have nothing to hide! Enlighten me. Please Do Tell! Give me the load down! Otherwise! Stay Out Of It!! You Have No Clue! You Are Way pass Your Bed Time! Good Nite!

Last edited:

LagunaBrown

View attachment 93510 View attachment 93510 Tlee! Prove it on this open forum! Prove it to me with the real facts that LD was fired. Why would you ask anybody? or, why would you have to ask anyone to message you, or contact you? If you have nothing to hide! Enlighten me. Please Do Tell! Give me the load down! Otherwise! Stay Out Of It!! You Have No Clue! You Are Way pass Your Bed Time! Good Nite!
There should be a pacifier or a baby bottle in that hand on their logo! Those guys have Zero experience and if you think I want those guys negotiating our UPS contract in 2018 then you are high! I'm sure they are your bros or something but wake up man! My families livelihood and my future for when I retire is not going to ride on the back of LD and EJ! GM and DM crush it for us. The B.S. lies you guys are pushing that our Representatives don't show up to our barns and represent is just weak propaganda for two stewards that want to leapfrog into a position at the local instead of earning it!

LagunaBrown

image.jpeg

JB is a TDU reformer and multiple loser to PK. LD/EJ are just playing JB to take the reformers out of the equation. They know if JB is on the slate their teamster career is over so expect them to ditch his ass. Why else have they not committed to their slate yet? Either way your statement goes to show you how desperate LD and EJ are. No offense but everyone that runs against the local always "thinks" they are going to win. The reality is always a different story. It really is sad because LD and EJ could be helping the local within instead of using TDU tactics and separating the membership. This is an example of good guys going bad. The next few weeks are gonna be awesome watching the drama unfold. I got the popcorn and a front row seat to watch the electoral beat down LD and EJ are gonna get.

Last edited:

The Silent Bang

Your an IDIOT! You and your online campaign is a circus! I found out the other weekend that LD WAS let go from his POSITIONS! He then cryd to surrounding locals trying to find a job and all he got was his "bestie" telling him he got hired at 399! So now this tard that has NEVER negotiated a contract, LIED ON HIS CAMPAIGN STATUSES, has been let go from 4 different organizer positions wants to run Local 952 and unseat a trustee of JC42. I respect PK because he is involved alot more than you guys and this is something that you TDU pukes will never see or have the honor to live.

LD
EJ
EB "from Local 399"

If anyone doesn't belive me please message me and I can give you contact numbers to prove my comment. Thank you
Wow LD had 4 (FOUR) positions he was fired from ??? And he was looking to other locals for a job? WOW! And he's TDU? Typical come back from someone with a proven record of not representing the members to the fullest ... Typical comeback from someone who knows what really is going on inside that local...TYPICAL post from someone TRYING TO SAVE HIS OWN JOB!!
But the beauty of this all is that THE MEMBERS KNOW how bad things really are! They know you guys are trying to play catch up and up until now are showing up, bringing coffee and donuts to make up for everything they haven't done. Our members aren't stupid they know whats up! Everything we are putting out is the truth and you guys know it .. There hasn't been one member who disagrees with our campaign message .. EVEN YOUR SUPPORTERS know and agree!

And Laguna if your that stupid to say or think that the only local negotiating the UPS contract is 952 then you should go ahead and take that management position you have been looking for.. ha ha ha ha

Last edited:

realbrown1

LD
EJ
EB "from Local 399"

And if anyone believes you are a NEW MEMBER I have a bridge I would like to sell them

The Silent Bang

There should be a pacifier or a baby bottle in that hand on their logo! Those guys have Zero experience and if you think I want those guys negotiating our UPS contract in 2018 then you are high! I'm sure they are your bros or something but wake up man! My families livelihood and my future for when I retire is not going to ride on the back of LD and EJ! GM and DM crush it for us. The B.S. lies you guys are pushing that our Representatives don't show up to our barns and represent is just weak propaganda for two stewards that want to leapfrog into a position at the local instead of earning it!
What about the 48 other accounts the local has? Your agents might make the effort to show up at your building but what about the other accounts that GM and DM have? Oh.. their members say they don't see them .. How about the 7 other agents besides your hero's .. Oh ... their members say they don't see them ... well 2 agents do a good job we know that but the other 5 ? That is where YOUR problem lies ...
No need to try to make up for all that lost time and bad representation now ... It's a little too late and you guys are looking stunned and stupid!!

By the way how much experience does GM have over at Bimbo Bakery, at CAPO,
How much experience does DM have over at Blue Booth, Prime Time, Keebler and Nabisco ..
According to those members .. NONE!!!

Last edited:

LagunaBrown

What about the 48 other accounts the local has? Your agents might make the effort to show up at your building but what about the other accounts that GM and DM have? Oh.. their members say they don't see them .. How about the 7 other agents besides your hero's .. Oh ... their members say they don't see them ... well 2 agents do a good job we know that but the other 5 ? That is where YOUR problem lies ...
No need to try to make up for all that lost time and bad representation now ... It's a little too late and you guys are looking stunned and stupid!!

By the way how much experience does GM have over at Bimbo Bakery, at CAPO,
How much experience does DM have over at Blue Booth, Prime Time, Keebler and Nabisco ..
According to those members .. NONE!!!
According to who? Let's face it buddy you got all cocky last election and got owned. Then you bashed the local with mythical IRB/IBT charges and got owned on that as well. Your version of truth is obscured by the gravity of wanting a position at the Local. When this is all over PK will win again just like he always does and you will slip away into the darkness like you always do.......
image.gif

realbrown1

According to who? Let's face it buddy you got all cocky last election and got owned. Then you bashed the local with mythical IRB/IBT charges and got owned on that as well. Your version of truth is obscured by the gravity of wanting a position at the Local. When this is all over PK will win again just like he always does and you will slip away into the darkness like you always do.......

What did PK promise you?

A BA's position?

I wouldn't count on it.

PK has made a lot of promises to a lot of people to garner their support.

You may not be 1st or even 2nd in line for the next BA position that opens up.

You may become a BA one year.

How does 2027 sound?

Because our next BA move may be to downsize again because of our continued declining membership.

LagunaBrown

What did PK promise you?

A BA's position?

I wouldn't count on it.

PK has made a lot of promises to a lot of people to garner their support.

You may not be 1st or even 2nd in line for the next BA position that opens up.

You may become a BA one year.

How does 2027 sound?

Because our next BA move may be to downsize again because of our continued declining membership.
I make great money with amazing benefits/healthcare all because of the Teamsters Union. I have earned the majority of this under PK's watch. Other than that I don't know what that rant was all about.

realbrown1

I make great money with amazing benefits/healthcare all because of the Teamsters Union. I have earned the majority of this under PK's watch. Other than that I don't know what that rant was all about.
UPS teamster drivers not in 952 have made most of their money in the last 17 years and PK had about as much to do with theirs as he did ours since our local doesn't negotiate our pay for us.

So what was your point?

LagunaBrown

UPS teamster drivers not in 952 have made most of their money in the last 17 years and PK had about as much to do with theirs as he did ours since our local doesn't negotiate our pay for us.

So what was your point?
Well since you don't know how influential RA and AM have been to out healthcare and pension I doubt you can even fathom how much we have compared to other regions. Let alone the the representation you get. Ask what other locals get a 1,3 and 5 day discipline. Ask what other locals have a peer80 and then what they pay for retiree healthcare. You are a joke, take me to your leader because you are just wasting my time.