Another "Hate Slate" at LU952

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
First, you accuse me of being TDU, which is false.

You have accused me of being JB, which is also false.

You have been accusing me of being MD, which, par for the course with you, is also false.

Where are you getting your info from?

Because it's crap.

As for not being able to defend myself, no one's been able to lay a hand on me in 30 years, and I've been in a few fights.

As for you, are they going to let you run on 251 Strong after the butt whipping you got last time?

You can always get fewer votes this time and beat your all time worst record.
I'm just accusing you of being a straight up pusillanimous.

wide load

So what slate are you supporting?

The JB led 251 Strong Slate Home or the JC led Members United Slate Practice Areas ?

I heard they both got into a huge fight right after the 2013 election. Which H butt licker are you supporting against the United Action Slate?

Prediction:
1. United Action Slate 1200 votes
2. The Members United Slate 500 votes
3. 251 Strong Slate 300 votes

Prediction:
1. United Action doesn't run a full slate because 3 or more are in prison.

Whatbrownwontdoforyou

So what slate are you supporting?

The JB led 251 Strong Slate Home or the JC led Members United Slate Practice Areas ?

I heard they both got into a huge fight right after the 2013 election. Which H butt licker are you supporting against the United Action Slate?

Prediction:
1. United Action Slate 1200 votes
2. The Members United Slate 500 votes
3. 251 Strong Slate 300 votes
You're a united action slate supporter? I thought you were against corruption? They may have people in jail or banned for life for what was done to a member of 251...... Didn't you read the report

The Silent Bang

LD was not fired. He left voluntarily. He did not see eye to eye with someone from JC42 organizing.

So LD left the organizing work, (that has pension contributions)voluntarily to go back to YRC that no longer has pension contributions. Not only is his pension not growing but now he has no recent coverage which will cut his pension in half when he retires. (Check the rules on recent coverage). So he is either really stupid for voluntarily quitting (over a difference of opinion) or he got fired. Either way I don't want "stupid of fired" for my ST. Just saying.
All you conspiracy theorist are having a field day! Why don't you guys ask him? Obviously you guys know him, i'm sure he'll tell you ...
Only thing is you guys will never be satisfied with his answer i'm sure... Nothing is going to be good enough! Right?
Just like Laguna, if the DJ slate were only rank&file members then he would be bashing them for just being that, the slate has stewards on it and he's saying that they are ONLY stewards, and only organizers! I'm sure if the slate had a BA on it he would be stating that he's a disgruntled employee, that he is mad that he's being passed over, that he is ungrateful and a traitor... You talk about a hate campaign! Instead of hating talk about your camps accomplishments? What have they done to better our local in the last 3 years .. you have nothing! And the members know you have nothing to bring to the table!!

Instead of trying to figure some smart campaign strategies Laguna is too busy trying to intimidate and coerce members that support us at his building ...
He knows PK support is dwindling. ha ha ha ha !!

LagunaBrown

All you conspiracy theorist are having a field day! Why don't you guys ask him? Obviously you guys know him, i'm sure he'll tell you ...
Only thing is you guys will never be satisfied with his answer i'm sure... Nothing is going to be good enough! Right?
Just like Laguna, if the DJ slate were only rank&file members then he would be bashing them for just being that, the slate has stewards on it and he's saying that they are ONLY stewards, and only organizers! I'm sure if the slate had a BA on it he would be stating that he's a disgruntled employee, that he is mad that he's being passed over, that he is ungrateful and a traitor... You talk about a hate campaign! Instead of hating talk about your camps accomplishments? What have they done to better our local in the last 3 years .. you have nothing! And the members know you have nothing to bring to the table!!

Instead of trying to figure some smart campaign strategies Laguna is too busy trying to intimidate and coerce members that support us at his building ...
He knows PK support is dwindling. ha ha ha ha !!
You do need a pacifier in the hand of your logo you big baby. You sound more like the TDU reformers everyday. Especially when you think you got a chance. Say what!! Owned you and you know it. Ha ha ha!

:people_crybaby:

Last edited:

LagunaBrown

you are the biggest hater and snivler @ 952 and in BC... Give it a rest primadonna..
I bet you want us to give it a rest don't you. You guys can't take what you dish out.
image.jpeg

LagunaBrown

Your comprehension skills are lacking at 4 a.m. I said someone else owned you in that post. Drink some coffe before you post next time. Look at you checking this blog at all hours of the day. We are in your head......

PK:onesmiley1:

Last edited:

LagunaBrown

Yes, yes Laguna you "owned" me with this post ...
Let's re read his post shall we..

SayWhat!! Said: "So LD left the organizing work, (that has pension contributions)voluntarily to go back to YRC that no longer has pension contributions. Not only is his pension not growing but now he has no recent coverage which will cut his pension in half when he retires. (Check the rules on recent coverage). So he is either really stupid for voluntarily quitting (over a difference of opinion) or he got fired. Either way I don't want "stupid of fired" for my ST. Just saying."

OUCH!

Last edited:

The Silent Bang

Your comprehension skills are lacking at 4 a.m. I said someone else owned you in that post. Drink some coffe before you post next time. Look at you checking this blog at all hours of the day. We are in your head......

PK:onesmiley1:
Not as much as we are in your's ...
How's the support going for PDK? Why don't you respond to any of my post, instead you sidewine your way into the time i post, that someone else "owned" me (who still uses that term) and regurgitating someone else's post ...
Laguna you have nothing and you know it ... How does it feel to be slipping down that slippery slope that your hero's have created ...

LagunaBrown

Not as much as we are in your's ...
How's the support going for PDK? Why don't you respond to any of my post, instead you sidewine your way into the time i post, that someone else "owned" me (who still uses that term) and regurgitating someone else's post ...
Laguna you have nothing and you know it ... How does it feel to be slipping down that slippery slope that your hero's have created ...
I got lots and you know it, but don't worry its coming. How is that slate? I look forward to seeing who is dumb enough to follow you through this political battle.

Last edited:

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.
You do need a pacifier in the hand of your logo you big baby. You sound more like the TDU reformers everyday. Especially when you think you got a chance. Say what!! Owned you and you know it. Ha ha ha!

:people_crybaby:
So TN, you tried to intimidate one of the Diaz-Jimenez slate supporters in Laguna.

It didn't work.

Now that member is actively campaigning for the Diaz-Jimenez slate.

Way to go jerk.

LagunaBrown

So TN, you tried to intimidate one of the Diaz-Jimenez slate supporters in Laguna.

It didn't work.

Now that member is actively campaigning for the Diaz-Jimenez slate.

Way to go jerk.
I'm sure you guys fed them a bunch of B.S. Does he know how many grievances we file? How many people got their jobs back or that the agents show up once a week? Ha ha ha! Your slate won't ever tell them the truth or you won't get any votes. I look forward to your people actively campaigning. They only know your side of the story and we can all have a nice debate on why anyone would trust two stewart they don't even know to run our local when they have ZERO experience. Nobody wants to risk their families livelihood for those guys unless your an uniformed member.

Last edited:

realbrown1

I'm sure you guys fed them a bunch of B.S. Does he know how many grievances we file? How many people got their jobs back or that the agents show up once a week? Ha ha ha! Your slate won't ever tell them the truth or you won't get any votes. I look forward to your people actively campaigning. They only know your side of the story and we can all have a nice debate on why anyone would trust two stewart they don't even know to run our local when they have ZERO experience. Nobody wants to risk their families livelihood for those guys unless your an uniformed member.
Go up to anyone that doesn't know you in our local and ask them on what they think about PK? The job our local is doing?

You are in for a big surprise.

realbrown1

I bet you want us to give it a rest don't you. You guys can't take what you dish out.
View attachment 93766
Experienced at putting our local in debt.

Experienced at cutting our membership almost in half.

Experienced at giving our money away to any politician with his hand out.

17 years in power is too much for any 1 person to have.

Time to term limit PK's butt into retirement.

realbrown1

How much experience did PK have at running our local on his first day?

I know you TN, and I know you won't answer that question because it would make PK look bad, and you look lIke a two-faced hypocrite.

So I will answer for you.

PK had zero experience running a local on his first day as S/T.

Besides, you do know that when a new slate takes over a local, the international will train them.

You did know that, right?

wide load

I know you are into martial arts.

I am not.

I am into guns and ammo.
I'm into I don't give a friend. You think you would be the first person to point a gun in my face? Ask the last guy how it worked out for him. He should be out of the hospital by now. However, he will never walk the same.