another one bites the dust

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Well you're free to disagree with me brother, but I believe we can certainly make a difference going forward.
The free ride has to end at some point. Those who have benefitted most from gaming the system will have to pay the piper. The sooner the better for them as well.
Even the republicans are proposing some of these. Trump wants to tax hedge funds and close the carried interest loophole. Even Jeb says he wants those who make most of their income from capital gains to pay regular income tax rates.
Oh I agree something needs to be changed. Those at the extreme top and those at the very bottom win the tax game. All of us in the middle get screwed.

take away virtually all tax write offs and the irs almost wouldn't even be needed.

MC4YOU2

Wherever I see Trump, it smells like he's Putin.
The write offs have been nothing more than a ploy to get us to buy into the idea that we're also really getting a great deal, while those at the very top pay nothing and then appoint one another to honorary board memberships. The game is rigged.

Brown echo

If u are not alive than for sure truth is not real
Well you're free to disagree with me brother, but I believe we can certainly make a difference going forward.
The free ride has to end at some point. Those who have benefitted most from gaming the system will have to pay the piper. The sooner the better for them as well.
Even the republicans are proposing some of these. Trump wants to tax hedge funds and close the carried interest loophole. Even Jeb says he wants those who make most of their income from capital gains to pay regular income tax rates.
Well thought out.

MC4YOU2

I can't decide which of the Trump hate rants I should like most.
He's insulted at least half of the voters at this point.
Women.
Muslims.
Refugees.
African Americans.
Mexicans.
Gay's.
His running mates.
The President.
Democrats.
Republicans.
Stupid people.

Still, the fact the KKK has endorsed him hasn't hurt his poll numbers.

There see a lot of things I've complained about at UPS over the last 3 decades. UPS has done some dumb, cruel, heartless things. However, whatever their crimes against minorities and women have been over my career, have mostly been corrected. The days of criticizing fellow employees based on what color they are are mostly behind us.
The absolute worst management person I ever worked with had 10 times more class than Trump.
He wouldn't last a week in a UPS management job.

Holydriver

Women.
Muslims.
Refugees.
African Americans.
Mexicans.
Gay's.
His running mates.
The President.
Democrats.
Republicans.
Stupid people.

Still, the fact the KKK has endorsed him hasn't hurt his poll numbers.

There see a lot of things I've complained about at UPS over the last 3 decades. UPS has done some dumb, cruel, heartless things. However, whatever their crimes against minorities and women have been over my career, have mostly been corrected. The days of criticizing fellow employees based on what color they are are mostly behind us.
The absolute worst management person I ever worked with had 10 times more class than Trump.
He wouldn't last a week in a UPS management job.
Does another man's words really hurt your feelings that much? Do you need a safe space so you can feel better?

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.

Women. what insult?
Muslims. He should insult them more, they are crazy.
Refugees. good, they should stay and fight for their own land.
African Americans. how?
Mexicans. Nope, wrong. Just doesn't like ILLEGAL ALIENS---THERE IS A DIFFERENCE
Gay's. how?
His running mates. good, they are career politicians, nothing would change with any of them except carson.
The President. he's an idiot.
Democrats. they are idiots.
Republicans. they are almost democrats, so good.
Stupid people. You should always insult the stupid.
[/QUOTE]

MC4YOU2

Women. what insult?
Muslims. He should insult them more, they are crazy.
Refugees. good, they should stay and fight for their own land.
African Americans. how?
Mexicans. Nope, wrong. Just doesn't like ILLEGAL ALIENS---THERE IS A DIFFERENCE
Gay's. how?
His running mates. good, they are career politicians, nothing would change with any of them except carson.
The President. he's an idiot.
Democrats. they are idiots.
Republicans. they are almost democrats, so good.
Stupid people. You should always insult the stupid.
[/QUOTE]

I guess I just hear it differently than you do bro, and that's fine. To me it's a weak man who says the things he does. Just my opinion.

Carson. Thinks Joseph built the pyramids for corn storage, and they're mostly solid stone.
He wrote a book about the constitution and failed to recognize a direct question at the debate regarding it. He's a nice fellow, but bat$#!t crazy.

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.
I guess I just hear it differently than you do bro, and that's fine. To me it's a weak man who says the things he does. Just my opinion.

Carson. Thinks Joseph built the pyramids for corn storage, and they're mostly solid stone.
He wrote a book about the constitution and failed to recognize a direct question at the debate regarding it. He's a nice fellow, but bat$#!t crazy.
Who are you supporting?

I like Trump.

If he doesn't make it, I would support Carson.

Holydriver

what i cant figure out is how sanders, a democrat, is running for president to try and take the office over from a democrat, but constantly talks about real unemployment bein 10%, how terrible the economy really is, and he draws huge crowds the entire time. its like the people following sanders are clueless as to the fact that they have been led by a left wing democrat for the past 7 years. its truly perplexing. im vexed.