another one bites the dust

MC4YOU2

Wherever I see Trump, it smells like he's Putin.
what i cant figure out is how sanders, a democrat, is running for president to try and take the office over from a democrat, but constantly talks about real unemployment bein 10%,

That's just a sad fact. The official numbers have never included the difference he's talking about under any President to my knowledge. Companies have shipped jobs away. No one can deny it.

how terrible the economy really is,

He's not saying the economy is terrible. He's saying its rigged. Yuge difference.
Wall Street business plan is fraud. The economy for them, is awesome.

and he draws huge crowds the entire time.

Yes. People like hearing the truth for a change.

its like the people following sanders are clueless as to the fact that they have been led by a left wing democrat for the past 7 years. its truly perplexing. im vexed.

Obama has done many good things. He's failed to jail the crooks on Wall St though. He's been less than effective in his support of unions. That being said, all of the GOP are in love with RTW. So, it would have been far worse under Mitt "15% tax for himself" Romney.

Holydriver

Obama has done many good things. He's failed to jail the crooks on Wall St though. He's been less than effective in his support of unions. That being said, all of the GOP are in love with RTW. So, it would have been far worse under Mitt "15% tax for himself" Romney.
It all boils down to jealousy really. You're jealous ofnwhatbsomeine else has created. See, I understand that bill gates gave us Microsoft, something i use daily, and as such he has earned the money he has. I do t hate him for being 1/100th of the 1/10th of the 1% or whoever else Bernie Sanders might be trying to get me to be jealous of. :censored2:ing Marxist pigs

Bottom rung

You be suprised how many anti union union brothers we really have. A vote for a GOP candidate is another cut to the jugular of labor.
What has Obama done for us as teamsters? Where's the ruling on the nlrb/rla? With all the money givin to his party by the unions you'd thonk we'd be getting all the kickbacks.

What has Obama done for us as teamsters? Where's the ruling on the nlrb/rla? With all the money givin to his party by the unions you'd thonk we'd be getting all the kickbacks.
Just look at all the Republican governors and their Right To work agenda. Th y want to wipe unions of the face of America.

MC4YOU2

How about keeping GM alive and unionized, when the Republicans wanted to de unionize it. That was a vote for all unions. Again look to the real obstructionists, the Republican House, that blocked any move to strengthen unions it the NLRB. We all had hopes of seeing FedEx Teamsters that was DOA with the Tea Party. Bernie is pro Labor.

MC4YOU2

It all boils down to jealousy really. You're jealous ofnwhatbsomeine else has created. See, I understand that bill gates gave us Microsoft, something i use daily, and as such he has earned the money he has. I do t hate him for being 1/100th of the 1/10th of the 1% or whoever else Bernie Sanders might be trying to get me to be jealous of. :censored2:ing Marxist pigs

I have no jealousy of success. I have no hate for anyone. Look no further than the current Trump/Cruz lawsuit circus to see what hate looks like.
The free ride will end soon, for those who came the system at the top.

How about keeping GM alive and unionized, when the Republicans wanted to de unionize it. That was a vote for all unions. Again look to the real obstructionists, the Republican House, that blocked any move to strengthen unions it the NLRB. We all had hopes of seeing FedEx Teamsters that was DOA with the Tea Party. Bernie is pro Labor.
Preach

Holydriver

I bet all those union brothers building roads, houses, roofing, masonry, landscaping etc. etc. that lost work in favor of the labor force Bernie prefers would agree. I'll give you a hint, unless you are bilingual and speak Spanish, you aren't his favored type

Holydriver

Republicans want them here because they like the cheap labor. I want people here so they can have a better life. America gives them a better life. What man or woman wouldn't jump at a chance at a better life?
You're right. Who wouldn't? I'm a child of immigrants myself. So is my spouse. She is an immigrant from a different country than I am. Both our families did it right...we didn't hop a border illegally then demand our host country provide our livelihood. Instead we all went thru the process and did it right.....them we assimilated and learned the host nations language and customs. Then learned that one political party wants us to earn our self worth and happiness, where as the other just wanted our vote

Holydriver

Republicans want them here because they like the cheap labor. I want people here so they can have a better life. America gives them a better life. What man or woman wouldn't jump at a chance at a better life?
Next you should tell me republicans are fear mongers then proceeded to try and scare me by telling me all the things republicans are going to take away from me