Anthony Case

wkmac

From your lips to a convicts ear!

I understand the appeal to that scenario but I actually hope it doesn't happen. "If" Casey is truly guilty, I would hope she gets out, conclusive proof comes to light beyond any doubt of anyone and then in about 5 or so years we read the following headline, "Casey Anthony Commits Suicide." The story reads as follows:

After if was revealed that Casey did indeed murder her daughter, Casey's life spiraled down into deeper and deeper depths. Unable to obtain any kind of a job or housing as the public completely rejected her, Casey resorted to the lowest forms of survival including sex slavery. This lead even further into drugs and alcohol in order to mentally cope but it would seem even this was not enough. Last night, Casey Anthony ended it all.

Now that may have lots of appeal to our sense of justice but just consider this for a moment especially if you are a parent and like myself have daughters. What and where did it all go wrong? I still have empathy for that parent/child relationship and sad anytime it becomes destroyed.

moreluck

golden ticket member
She had her hair down probably thinking, "I'm going to be free today, and I'll party hardy." There's some satisfation in knowing she wasted the hairstylin' except for Louisa the lesbian and Donna the dyke ( mouth filter disintegrated because of age) !! Back to the orange jumpsuit for awhile !!

menotyou

bella amicizia
She had her hair down probably thinking, "I'm going to be free today, and I'll party hardy." There's some satisfation in knowing she wasted the hairstylin' except for Louisa the lesbian and Donna the dyke ( mouth filter disintegrated because of age) !! Back to the orange jumpsuit for awhile !!

Blue jumpsuit if you are convicted. Orange is awaiting conviction.

menotyou

bella amicizia
I understand the appeal to that scenario but I actually hope it doesn't happen. "If" Casey is truly guilty, I would hope she gets out, conclusive proof comes to light beyond any doubt of anyone and then in about 5 or so years we read the following headline, "Casey Anthony Commits Suicide." The story reads as follows:

Now that may have lots of appeal to our sense of justice but just consider this for a moment especially if you are a parent and like myself have daughters. What and where did it all go wrong? I still have empathy for that parent/child relationship and sad anytime it becomes destroyed.

I enjoy the thought of it, as I said, but can't agree with it in reality. I would hate for my parents to have to endure what she put her parents through. Was there a conspiracy between the family to throw them under the bus to try and save Casey, as it was too late to save Caylee? From the sounds of what the parents were saying in the courtroom today, I think I am right.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Having spent my entire summer in front of the T.V. that year( was bartending at the time), friend. Lee didn't matter in so far as the verdict. The most riveting moment in that trial was 'The Glove' moment. "If the glove don't fit, you must acquit."

As far as Casey is concerned, she is guilty. As was O.J. But, the prosecution's job is to PROVE she murdered her child. They didn't prove it. We all know it, but that is different. We all know O.J. murdered his ex-wife and Ron Goldman. The prosecution didn't prove it, though.

If she were any other color, the outcome would have been different. Sad. I still don't believe the prosecution proved their case, though.

MEANT,

How about explaining how Lacy Peterson was killed by Scott Peterson? What was the murder weapon? What was the nature of the murder? What did her autopsy prove? Was there DNA evidence? Where was she killed? When was she killed?

The only answer that was proven in that capitol murder case was WHY.

He had an affair, he was telling this other woman that he wanted to marry her and take care of her daughter. This other woman had no idea he was married.

The rest of the case was pure speculation of circumstances that added up to a conviction. If all the arrows point to you, then the prosecution proved the case.

They DONT need exact proof of death.

Reasonable doubt means you have to weigh out the evidence and think it out, is it reasonable that someone other than Scott Peterson or Casey Anthony murdered the other person?

Just because they dont have videotape of the murder doesnt mean there can be reasonable doubt.

Is it reasonable that a stranger killed Caylee Anthony? The answer is NO. Rule that out. Is it reasonable that her mother killed Caylee Anthony? The answer is NO. Rule that out. Is it reasonable that Roy Kronk killed Caylee Anthony? The answer is NO. Rule that out. Is it reasonable that Lee Anthony killed Caylee Anthony? The answer is NO. Rule that out. Is it reasonable that George Anthony killed Caylee Anthony? The answer is NO. Rule that out.

Now, ask yourself, Is it reasonable that Casey Anthony killed Caylee Anthony? ( motive, method, opportunity, being last to see her) The answer is YES. Now, keeping this in mind, you have to take each piece of evidence and ADD that up in one column. Its the ADDITION of all the facts of the case that confirm or affirm a reasonable certainty that CASEY ANTHONY was guilty as in the Scott Peterson case.

The 31 days in the begining tells the story. The numerous boyfriends in that same period defines her guilt. Most of them didnt even know she had a child. She NEVER mentioned to them she even had a child. This during a period where CAYLEE ANTHONY was already dead.

Can anyone name anything she did to look for her child during the 31 days? Answer NO. Can anyone prove their was a conspiracy between Casey Anthony and George Anthony? Answer NO.

Throw that out the window. YOU cant guess that this happened as this jury seems to believe.

The jury got it wrong. They misunderstood the instructions. The prosecution didnt have to prove to the letter how caylee died, all the had to prove was that casey anthony had the motive, the opportunity, access to the child, access to all the evidence found, access to the area where the baby was found, and more importantly, how her integrity played into all the circumstances.

Verdict: Guilty.

Is it reasonable that Casey Anthony didnt cause the death of her child whether through neglect or murder? Answer NO.

Peace.

wkmac

I enjoy the thought of it, as I said, but can't agree with it in reality. I would hate for my parents to have to endure what she put her parents through. Was there a conspiracy between the family to throw them under the bus to try and save Casey, as it was too late to save Caylee? From the sounds of what the parents were saying in the courtroom today, I think I am right.

As a parent of 3 daughters, I want to have empathy for the parents but I'm just not sure how they play put in all of this. And yes, you indeed may be right!

wkmac

TOS,

Good question in bringing up the Peterson case but then the difference may have been the jury. One saw the circumstantial evidence one way and the other saw it different. Beyond that, it's a great question and valid point!

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
And don't rule out the possibility that she catches a shank serving out that time. People who mess with kids tend to not fair to well in the general population of American prisons.

I'm just sayin'
While that is a cheery thought, she is in conty jail, not prison now I believe. Much more protected, and probaly away from the general population.
And once again I agree with TOS. Maybe there is hope for all of us, LOL.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
In September 2007, Simpson was arrested in Las Vegas, Nevada, and charged with numerous felonies, including armed robbery and kidnapping.[SUP]http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/O._J._Simpson#cite_note-autogenerated1-2[/SUP]
In 2008 he was found guilty [SUP]http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/O._J._Simpson#cite_note-3[/SUP][SUP]http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/O._J._Simpson#cite_note-guilty-4[/SUP]and sentenced to 33 years imprisonment, with a minimum of 9 years without parole.[SUP]http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/O._J._Simpson#cite_note-sentence-5[/SUP]
He is currently serving his sentence at the Lovelock Correctional Center in Lovelock, Nevada.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
in criminal court, not in civil court, where he was found guilty and forced to pay millions. Which lead him to where he is today.

just bad karma.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
My point was that O.J. was found Not guilty of two murders, not what happened to him later.

Dont forget, OJ was found to have murdered both ron goldman and nicole simpson in a civil case and ordered to pay millions to each family. This wrongful death suit was successful in establishing OJ's responsibility for the deaths.

The criminal case was a joke as that jury was just as stupid as the casey anthony jury.

Peace.

klein

Für Meno :)
Well, if anyone has facebook, you're more then welcome to "Like" the fb page "I hate Casey Anthony" ! I just did, as the 31208 before me.

bbsam

Staff member
My point was that O.J. was found Not guilty of two murders, not what happened to him later.
Simple idiocy by the prosecution. Basically asked a question that they did not know the answer to. When they asked OJ to put the glove on, they opened the the door for Johnny Cochran to ram through his, "If it doesn't fit, you must acquit." Prosecution looked pathethic trying to back away and offer excuses for the shrinkage. Stupid.

bbsam

Staff member
Dont forget, OJ was found to have murdered both ron goldman and nicole simpson in a civil case and ordered to pay millions to each family. This wrongful death suit was successful in establishing OJ's responsibility for the deaths.

The criminal case was a joke as that jury was just as stupid as the casey anthony jury.

Peace.
I tend to disagree. With the burden of proof being on the prosecution, juries should always seem to be leaning toward acquital. I'm of the belief that if the state is going to spend thousands if not millions of dollars in a prosecution, they damn well better have a nailed down case with and a stake driven right through the heart of any "reasonable doubt" defense might be able to put up. Coroner can't determine cause of death? Oops. That could be a problem.

menotyou

bella amicizia
In September 2007, Simpson was arrested in Las Vegas, Nevada, and charged with numerous felonies, including armed robbery and kidnapping.
In 2008 he was found guilty and sentenced to 33 years imprisonment, with a minimum of 9 years without parole.
He is currently serving his sentence at the Lovelock Correctional Center in Lovelock, Nevada.

Every one who watched that trial knows that there was not enough proof to convict, but they did, anyway. They did what they thought should have been done in Brentwood. Problem is, that is not legal. OJ murdered two innocent people. But, the prosecution did NOT do their job. Hence, he walks.