Anti Democracy

vantexan

Tucker is an admitted clown. He literally defended himself in court by claiming no reasonable person would believe him because he’s not a journalist.
Yep, Democrats are desperate to get rid of him. If they all think he's a clown then they'd leave him alone.

floridays

SDNY judge's opinion
For that to take place it would have to be a bench trial, beyond that a jury is the finder of fact. Their fact, not absolute fact, and a judges opinion is just that, an opinion based on evidence. Fact to democrats, four years later is Trump is a Kremlin agent, damn the finding of the Mueller Inquisition. I understand fact and findings of a legal procedure, In the great majority of instances fact is ascertained. My opinion and experience.

oldngray

nowhere special
For that to take place it would have to be a bench trial, beyond that a jury is the finder of fact. Their fact, not absolute fact, and a judges opinion is just that, an opinion based on evidence. Fact to democrats, four years later is Trump is a Kremlin agent, damn the finding of the Mueller Inquisition. I understand fact and findings of a legal procedure, In the great majority of instances fact is ascertained. My opinion and experience.
The case boiled down to Tucker voices his opinions on his show so legally he has no need to prove them. The burden of proof was on the ones who tried to sue him which they failed to do.

Doesn't mean Tucker wasn't being factual. He just didn't need to prove it.

floridays

The case boiled down to Tucker voices his opinions on his show so legally he has no need to prove them. The burden of proof was on the ones who tried to sue him which they failed to do.

I was actually reading the finding when I checked for notifications 6 pages in of 19 I was forming where I though it was heading. I was just beginning to read legal standing @pg 6

Thanks for the synopsis, I'll finish it though. The left kills me.

The Driver

I drive.

It was about fabrication of facts.

floridays

Against the TOS here? Or are you exempt?
I consider it payment in kind. I don't suffer punks. That's what you lefty's do, run and whine. No, I'm not exempt, I've spent at minimum 1/4 of my time on this board in moderator prison. Be a big person, I think you may have it in you.