Any Bay Area Delivery Driver Fund (BADD) members please help

Discussion in 'UPS Discussions' started by S.F. Rush, Oct 3, 2015.

1. S.F. Rush

S.F. Rush Active Member

Recently had some dental work done and to get my prescription I need an ID card. Anyone tell me how I get one. Healthcare is through kaiser but for some reason dental coverage is a huge pain in the ass through BADD. And they don't even have a website. I for sure thought it was 2015.

2. burrheadd

burrheadd Superstar

ImageUploadedByBrownCafe1444055251.907400.jpg
    Didn't know these guys were in the dental business

3. scooby0048

scooby0048 This page left intentionally blank

Drive drunk and hit one of em and I'm sure they can be...probably very quick, no waiting and definitely not worried about who you insurance carrier is.

4. braun von liefermeister

braun von liefermeister Will Contact ASAP

(800) 654-1824

BADD doesn't issue ID cards (I don't have one)

It's actually not a pain in the ass at all to deal with your dental, it's so convenient it's unusual. You go to any dentist you want (no networks) and they just send the bill to BADD.

Give your dentist the 800 number and tell them they can get all your coverage info there, but you should call first just to check in with them.

5. braun von liefermeister

Are you in local 2785?

6. Wally

Wally Hailing from Parts Unknown.

They are, but just for "choppers"!

7. UpstateNYUPSer

UpstateNYUPSer Very proud grandfather.

It's not the dental part that he is having issues with----it is the prescriptions that he can't get filled as they have no way to bill them.

8. braun von liefermeister

Oops, missed that part. Anyway, I gave their phone number above, he'll get more help there.