There is nothing that guaranteed in life. UPS isn't either.

johnnybgood

The amount of turnover at Amazon is astronomical. Once drivers realize they are doing hard work for little to no benefits and pay they quit. Amazon has to give their products to others to deliver as a result.

johnnybgood

You kidding right? While our service is subpar as you say it’s still far better than FedEx or the USPS I’ll agree not much better but do you really think that they could actually absorb all our volume? The only way a strike can and will fail is if clowns like you and the other Bozo cross the picket line and allow them to continue to operate scared you’ll lose your job.
Those that have worked at Fedex know what happens during peak, a bunch of :censored2: is late. At UPS, lates are minimal.

PT Car Washer

The amount of turnover at Amazon is astronomical. Once drivers realize they are doing hard work for little to no benefits and pay they quit. Amazon has to give their products to others to deliver as a result.
The amount of turnover at UPS is astronomical. Once PT package handlers realize the hard work they are doing for little pay and no benefits they quit. Then there are the PT that take a 22.3 FT job and find out they are making less then when they were PT. But the benefits are great.

I have NOT been lurking

Degenerate Member
Let get rid of all the field grade officers and generals in the military. NCO and privates can do 95% of the job....right?
1686620327677117m.jpg

johnnybgood

The amount of turnover at UPS is astronomical. Once PT package handlers realize the hard work they are doing for little pay and no benefits they quit. Then there are the PT that take a 22.3 FT job and find out they are making less then when they were PT. But the benefits are great.
Obviously I'm talkin bout drivers

Zowert

Yeah no kidding. I saw this Amazon van parked on my route one day, didn’t think much of it when I passed it running air in the morning. I make my way back to the area while delivering ground a couple hours later and there were two other Amazon vans parked next to it unloading stuff. Out of curiosity I say, “Hey what are you jabronis doing?” One of the dudes says a driver just quit, abandoned the van and took an Uber home so they had to take on all the work. The DSP’s in my area pay $20 an hour with little or no benefits. That’s not enough money for the amount of work they’re doing. Last I heard they have a 150% turnover rate.

pkgdriver

Yeah no kidding. I saw this Amazon van parked on my route one day, didn’t think much of it when I passed it running air in the morning. I make my way back to the area while delivering ground a couple hours later and there were two other Amazon vans parked next to it unloading stuff. Out of curiosity I say, “Hey what are you jabronis doing?” One of the dudes says a driver just quit, abandoned the van and took an Uber home so they had to take on all the work. The DSP’s in my area pay $20 an hour with little or no benefits. That’s not enough money for the amount of work they’re doing. Last I heard they have a 150% turnover rate.
Jabronis 👍

Johney

That’s exactly how I picture that idiot from Canada @rickyb

Commercial Inside Release

UPS definitely suspends commit times during the holidays. During inclement weather you name it. That on time rating in the mid-upper 90s is pure BS.

Also...
It's been consistently around 85% here. Has been for years.
I argued with you about this over two years ago. Now you admit the UPS turnover rate is high.

Lots of places, only one in six, to one in ten actually make it to top rate as drivers.
No joke.