Any big vacations planned this year?

Re-Raise

Just had to trade the week before July 4th with a higher seniority driver for the week following the 4th so I can go to Vegas for the WSOP main event.

One group of guys I play cards with is buying the 10 k entry fee for the top pt earner in our home games. We are then splitting the winnings, IF there are any winnings.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Or I could stay home and practice catching Jay Cutler passes. Wait, my arms aren't that long.:peaceful: Now that the Pack has landed in Phoenix I'm looking into going. Price OK but alot of traveling for just a 3 day weekend.

Do you check your cheesehead or is that a carry on item?:wink2:

I would save your money and stay home. Warner always saves his best for the post season.

brownmonster

Man of Great Wisdom
Do you check your cheesehead or is that a carry on item?:wink2:

People that still wear cheeseheads nead to be punched in the forehead. Maybe that's why they wear them, padding. I wonder if it would stop a bullet.:greedy:

Cementups

Box Monkey
Just had to trade the week before July 4th with a higher seniority driver for the week following the 4th so I can go to Vegas for the WSOP main event.

One group of guys I play cards with is buying the 10 k entry fee for the top pt earner in our home games. We are then splitting the winnings, IF there are any winnings.

Good luck (to whoever it is). We have a driver who we play wiht pretty regularly who is pretty good and he is trying to find someone to sponsor him to go.

I always find it funny that guys start off the week as nobody on the tournament and by the end of the week they are covered with sponsorship tags.

Re-Raise

Good luck (to whoever it is). We have a driver who we play wiht pretty regularly who is pretty good and he is trying to find someone to sponsor him to go.

I always find it funny that guys start off the week as nobody on the tournament and by the end of the week they are covered with sponsorship tags.

One of our guys actually asked if he had to split the sponsorship money if there is any. He wasn't joking. Got to like his confidence...